Marcus Butler/Stefanie Giesinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok i noticed they had both deleted pictures so i thought I'd pop into the thread .... stef looks different shes had her lips done. But i also feel like shes done something to her jaw/chin im not sure if its just photoshop but i remember her having a slightly elongated jaw than whats being displayed on ig

Reactions: 3
Looks like Steffi is back at the old apartment with the dogs. It seemed like she was there all day. Maybe they have an agreement that she can come see them when she wants. Or she watches them while Marcus is out.

Looks like Steffi is back at the old apartment with the dogs. It seemed like she was there all day. Maybe they have an agreement that she can come see them when she wants. Or she watches them while Marcus is out.
Yeah, it seems like they are taking turns being at the house with their dogs.

Reactions: 2
Looks like he is back with the UK, likely jjst a visit but I think the break up has been good for him… wonder who he will be with next…

I feel like he’d been off the radar for years when he was with Stephanie but now he’s single he’s all active again more on Instagram etc, suddenly needs his followers back now he can’t ride her coat tails anymore…. Wonder if the ugly looking designer clobber will go soon too!

Reactions: 8
This is new 😅 Marcus on Only fans
I'm gonna assume he's only doing down to underwear modelling type shots. I don't imagine he's gonna be getting his knob out. Sadly.

Olympic diver Jack Laugher has an OF, again, doesn't go less than Speedo/underwear. And I'm like, his GAYTIMES photoshoot gave us bare arse, so underwear pics are tame. So I ain't signing up for nothing if there's no dick. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone take one for the team and subscribe.

I really gotta know if there’s knob pics!

• Haha
Reactions: 14