Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whys she just posting as normal
Probably so the ones who don't know Alex has posted the story remain oblivious and don't go searching for the truth. Plus we know she is mentally not well at this point. She needs serious help.

Reactions: 4
Engagement- she knows people will be looking for a response. And trying to act unbothered. But i bet she’s absolutely losing her tit

Reactions: 5
Took me like an hour to read Alex's essay but holy duck, that girl is beyond fucked. I can't believe she's posting like normal to ignore it all, where is miss 'comeback queen' now??? Bet she'll blame childhood trauma of seeing he dad being an alcoholic push her into this life of drugs and alcohol if she ever does address it. Massive massive psycho lying about having a miscarriage and her grandma having cancer and everything. Massively surprised her management didn't drop her at the first sign instead of keeping her on whilst she made them money...

Reactions: 8
Took me like an hour to read Alex's essay but holy duck, that girl is beyond fucked. I can't believe she's posting like normal to ignore it all, where is miss 'comeback queen' now??? Bet she'll blame childhood trauma of seeing he dad being an alcoholic push her into this life of drugs and alcohol if she ever does address it. Massive massive psycho lying about having a miscarriage and her grandma having cancer and everything. Massively surprised her management didn't drop her at the first sign instead of keeping her on whilst she made them money...
all of the management will be bang on it as well.., not all but a lot will be. That sort of industry is saturated with ❄

Reactions: 6
all of the management will be bang on it as well.., not all but a lot will be. That sort of industry is saturated with ❄
True, but if you client is tarnishing your reputation you'd rip up the contract asap even if you're doing it yourself...unless she has dirt on them and blackmailed them.

This came up on my FYP just now which is hilarious

Reactions: 2
True, but if you client is tarnishing your reputation you'd rip up the contract asap even if you're doing it yourself...unless she has dirt on them and blackmailed them.

This came up on my FYP just now which is hilarious
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the algorithm

I'm waiting for izzy Oakley or lauren to say something :ROFLMAO:
👀 Watching and waiting for this. If there's one thing you can count on Izzy for, it's saying it completely as it is.

Anyway took me forever to read Alex's statement.

The lies about grandmas cancer and miscarriages are awful. Most of what he's said makes her sound psychotic - and I don't use that word lightly.

The thing that surprised me is (Alex has said) she's stated she'll cut her mum off. She's always bragged about helping her Mum financially. Seems she'll cut anyone off who crosses her.

Reactions: 6
I could never take to this girl, she kept popping up on my FYP ages ago and I was instantly like nah, something gave me bad vibes. Then I saw her on a charity live and thought she was absolutely awful - raising money for charity yet wanted to spend most of it bitching and trying to cause drama. So reading through what’s happened recently and how she’s treated people, the lies shes told, I’m sadly really not surprised. She’s going to end up dangerous if she doesn’t get help soon.

Reactions: 4
It's actually sending me that she's casually resposting ADs on her insta story like everything is fine...

It's actually sending me that she's casually resposting ADs on her insta story like everything is fine...
I think it's because with the ads if they have been told that they want the add posting at a set time then she will need to post it still .I just feel like by now she should have made some kind of statement

I think it's because with the ads if they have been told that they want the add posting at a set time then she will need to post it still .I just feel like by now she should have made some kind of statement
Yep or she knows traffic onto her page is at an all time high perfect time for advertisements but 100%, comments on her last tiktok are apparently being deleted and she's limited comments on her IG, surely she doesn't think if she ignore it'll just blow by

Reactions: 1
She’s probably trying to avoid bringing any more attention to it, Alex’s following is pretty small so she was probably hoping it wouldn’t really hit tiktok….
She clearly does need help though so I hope she’s getting it.