Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl annoys me more by the day. Who chews open mouthed into the camera. And flaunts an unhealthy lifestyle when she's thin as a rake.

Reactions: 4
I should not be invested but sure her n vickaboo we’re staying in same room etc they haven’t filmed together once ?

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow her but she just popped up on my fyp, very shocking to hear last year her and 95 other women were trolled on Instagram addresses leaked and well if you listen I think that’s quite sick tbh. I know these influencers’ put themselves online but no one deserves that.

She posted on tiktok a video saying she didn’t know how she got to the Chinese buffet speaking like a baby but yet on her Instagram story she was speaking fine 🥱🥱

Reactions: 1
What has happened on their America trip? They both didn’t post for basically a day after being so active and Alex put this paragraph up?

He’s on his way home too
omg, have they broken up and he’s coming home early?!!

He isn’t following her main insta account (not sure if he was before) but she has a private one he is still following. Seems a bit weird that he wouldn’t follow her main one.

D8448622-D76E-4D79-96AB-7504BEF1BF45.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t have any pics of him on her grid, I’m sure she did before so I guess they have split up

I wonder whats happened i thpught they was going to get engaged on this trip tbh

I think they still had atleast 2 weeks or somewhere around that so something bad must’ve happened for him to have come home early

Looks like trouble in paradise whilst on holiday thousands of miles away from home. Ouch. I wonder if Manrika is on the same plane home. Something serious must’ve happened for them to split up and come home early 2 weeks from their holiday together. I thought they was solid, but just shows how much you get to see of their lives. I’m guessing by Alex’s paragraph, it’s something on his behalf.

Alex put all of the pictures of them back on his instagram so maybe they solved things .. But I don't know if things are that easily resolvable if he had gone home

Not to judge on looks, but he screams red flag how does she not see that 😂

Although I reckon she probs is drama herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Completely agree! Feel a bit bad to say it but he just looks like that head boy who hung around outside every secondary school on their bike because he was suspended. Cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sounds terrible but I’ve always thought she could do better.

Have a feeling she likes a bad boy. Guys who will treat her like tit. Toxic

Reactions: 3