Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come on, she asked where her pretty little thing hoody was from. It’s the equivalent of asking where you’re Debenhams carrier is from. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed how she’s untagged her absolute bestie Kane in everything and they no longer follow each other... he appears to have got a girlfriend and within weeks they’ve stopped talking 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed how she’s untagged her absolute bestie Kane in everything and they no longer follow each other... he appears to have got a girlfriend and within weeks they’ve stopped talking 👀
Yes! I wonder what’s happened there! I think he’s moved to Nottingham too.

She commented on one of his photos of him and his girlfriend “we miss you Kane” or something like that and I just thought oh you’re that type of girl best friend 🙄

Reactions: 5
I used to really like her but now she just makes me cringe. Sick of seeing her go on about money, how scary her boyfriend is and how she needs “feeding”. You are a grown woman. Her boyfriend looks like the typical chav I see everyday that wears fake designer lol. She posted her £300 bill on her story last night but deleted it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to really like her but now she just makes me cringe. Sick of seeing her go on about money, how scary her boyfriend is and how she needs “feeding”. You are a grown woman. Her boyfriend looks like the typical chav I see everyday that wears fake designer lol. She posted her £300 bill on her story last night but deleted it
Completely agree, who does she think she is?! I used to really like her and routed for her on The Circle. I’ve seen chihuahuas scarier than her boyfriend. Also nearly threw up when she said she refuses to call him her ‘boyfriend’ cos he’s her ‘man’ 🤮. Face it he’s your chav boyfriend!

Reactions: 2
Used to like her on TT and thought she was ok on the circle but now she comes across so money obsessed. You never see her with Kane or Kyle anymore just her New man and his motley crew of mates. Alex does not seem interested in her at all, just using her and it looks like this will all end in tears. pissing away her money on booze and takeaways.

Reactions: 3
I really liked her on the circle and thought she was was beautiful but it’s true what they say about personality making you ugly because I really don’t like the person she portrays herself as on Instagram and she comes across as a real ugly person on the inside.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree - so money obsessed it’s embarrassing! And also agree, her man just don’t seem into her…

Reactions: 6
Is this thread the issy oakley off tiktok thats got a london cockney accent and swears alot?Have i got the right issy oakley here?Really gobby and blunt and where alot of makeup?Or is there another issy?

Reactions: 1
Also anyone else notice how her boyfriend is constantly wearing the same jacket.

Something isn’t sitting right about this bloke at all. I mean, she deserves happiness but I can’t put my finger on it with him

Something isn’t sitting right about this bloke at all. I mean, she deserves happiness but I can’t put my finger on it with him
100% agree!
Does anyone know what his job is to be going out in cities every other night in full designer gear??

looks like a user! I notice oftentimes she is the only girl amongst a big group of his chavvy make friends. Maybe it’s just me but I would be sooooo uncomfortable. Even the girl she met her man through Priya Herron is around them as much.

Is this thread the issy oakley off tiktok thats got a london cockney accent and swears alot?Have i got the right issy oakley here?Really gobby and blunt and where alot of makeup?Or is there another issy?
You're on the Manrika thread...

• Haha