Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found her last year on tik tok then followed on IG. I liked her a lot, I thought she was very funny but she started ignoring lockdown rules a lot, like all the time and I lost interest in her.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s a really unpleasant person. I hadn’t heard of her until The Circle and quite liked her in the beginning but then her nasty side came out and hasn’t really gone away. Then there’s all this stuff on Twitter about her bulllying people at school and stealing money from people’s purses came out. She seems like your typical mean girl to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think she’s a really unpleasant person. I hadn’t heard of her until The Circle and quite liked her in the beginning but then her nasty side came out and hasn’t really gone away. Then there’s all this stuff on Twitter about her bulllying people at school and stealing money from people’s purses came out. She seems like your typical mean girl to me.
Omg stealing money from peoples purses! That’s disgusting!!!

Reactions: 2
Can’t imagine she isn’t going to win tomorrow though I do hope she doesn’t. She was on insta stories a couple days ago ordering yet another Starbucks on uber eats. It’s about £6 just for a regular coffee to be delivered, can’t imagine she would waste that kind of money on one coffee instead of helping out her single parent mum she doesn’t stop banging on about if she hasn’t won some serious money, especially given she’s self-employed in the middle of a pandemic so it’s not like she’s rolling in a fat wage either.

I never usually post but just look at this reply from issy oakley in response to a girl saying her dad died last week? How grim
9539F77C-6CB4-4159-BD3F-10ED59C27B95.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I love Manrika, I think she’s possibly my fave person on TikTok. Genuinely makes me cry with laughter. Manrika had a video on there stating she not involved and Lauren comments backing her up. But she said earlier on her story she can’t be as brutal or something so I’m guessing management are maybe slightly controlling some of her content.

Reactions: 1
I love Manrika, I think she’s possibly my fave person on TikTok. Genuinely makes me cry with laughter. Manrika had a video on there stating she not involved and Lauren comments backing her up. But she said earlier on her story she can’t be as brutal or something so I’m guessing management are maybe slightly controlling some of her content.
Maybe more suited to a rave thread...

Reactions: 4
She went on the circle, got a lot of hate, seems pretty funny on tiktok but I hugely went off her as she seemed to involved in some fake account drama. But then doesn’t seem very friendly with that group of girls now. Very friendly with vickaboo

Does anyone know why she doesn’t speak toAndy from the circle anymore? They were super pally. I did love her reunion with Hashu though. She could of got nice presents though

Reactions: 1
Ooh no I didn’t know she’d fallen out with Andy! Be interested to know why. Hashu is such a sweetheart and bloody gorgeous. Manrika wouldn’t give him the time of day though.

Ooh no I didn’t know she’d fallen out with Andy! Be interested to know why. Hashu is such a sweetheart and bloody gorgeous. Manrika wouldn’t give him the time of day though.
Yeah I saw on Andys Instagram a comment somewhere saying they no longer talk, it’s a shame. I agree with Hashu, he’s just a sweetheart and genuine guy, shame she will only ever friendzone him

Reactions: 2
Went to school with her, she was up herself an used to cause alot of drama, the person you see on tiktok is a fake personality, think she forgets people know her in real life not from the internet

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed how her voice has changed, she’s dropped her Black Country accent. Or am I just nitpicking 😂

Reactions: 4
Anyone see the video on her Insta of her taking the piss out of that person who asked where her top was from? how rude! ok maybe it was a silly question but why the bitchiness?

Reactions: 8
Anyone see the video on her Insta of her taking the piss out of that person who asked where her top was from? how rude! ok maybe it was a silly question but why the bitchiness?
I thought this. The person that commented could of been a young young girl. Even if it wasn’t, she may not of heard of pretty little thing before. I thought it was actually really nasty of her

Reactions: 7