Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
This person he is live with .im guessing she wasnt a main character in waterloo road why does she keep going on about it :ROFLMAO: i was a big waterloo road fan and don't recognise her at all
I've never seen her out of her dressing gown so not a lot I would say

Reactions: 5

brahhh

VIP Member
See he’s scraping the barrel again using a child oh and the dog for a video who was only there for a couple of days 🤔 yet still there 😂

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I remember last time for tokfest there was quite a few people live not creaters .well kinda creaters as they still had videos just not a big following and then people would comment asking them to find people :ROFLMAO:
Yeah that was good, I followed a young lady all around the place she was excellent showing us everyone without us even being there and we were saying find this one and that one, I think the last one we saw was the woman with green hair.

lozza96

VIP Member
I missed the live been catching up on a months worth of soaps tonight :ROFLMAO: thats tiktoks fault :ROFLMAO:.what happened

lozza96

VIP Member
I think it automatically does it .ive seem quite a few people have it on there comments .i prefer it to gifts on lives as to me its like your gifting them for doing a good video and showing there content is good and also i had a look on one and it only lets you send certain ones .toms however is not good content :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
He still hasn't put the fecking laundry away though 🤣🤣

Probably.....but cant see many of his followers paying £4.99 a month for a few lives....its only £6.95 a month for Netflix....and Netflix dont expect you to gift them 🤣🤣
[/QUO
it will be a charity live you watch

Tryger88

VIP Member
A sweet shop he had

Enjoying our night so much we love you ….. enjoying it so much you’ve stopped to make videos ok yeah if you say so ! 5 videos since your departure 🤣🤣
Online or an actual shop that would attract kids to come in chat and spend their money? :oops: