Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
If anyone sees how much manleys get auctioned of for .let me know pleasee as im of to sleep as up early for work

Reactions: 4

Oscar12345

It was a perfect chance for them to spend time together, have a great private night, but no, it’s all about the TT content
Romance is well and truly dead in his life
It's just seriously not good for them they need proper time away from social 😒 it's the kids I feel most for πŸ’”

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Just really good impression, some weird thing at end saying profile reported nd I think vicky gifted on DHB live, didn't see just the comment wants peace xx
Seen the impressions. They were so funny. Did DHBs live get recorded. Seen her gift. She said something about getting hate for it. I've had 1 or 3 bottles glasses of wine tonight not got my wits about Me lol

Seen the impressions. They were so funny. Did DHBs live get recorded. Seen her gift. She said something about getting hate for it. I've had 1 or 3 bottles glasses of wine tonight not got my wits about Me lol
Recorded meant reported πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha

Oscar12345

I've been awake since 3am so. I'm the same, I hoping someone did record 😊, yeah I saw that comment x

I don't think so, I think some one just made a stupid comment to make it seem like that, he came off to go get jiggy 🀣🀣🀣

Nd I don't mean I hope it got reported I meant the live recorded πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha