Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
His latest video 🤦🏻‍♀️ But look at all the comments, well the few that’s been made 🤣 they are all from kids. Keep digging that big hole Tom!!
Already sent toc
Has that video gone I sent her a screenshot of that video and yes Tom if your reading this someone named me is looking out for your children as you get threats fireworks to your house don't tell Lucy and go out drinking and come home and cry on a livestream and still Lucy knew nothing the next day !!! Why cos it didn't happen? If it did happen PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!! My husband would def of told me if anyone had threatened our house with our kids in it !!!!
[/QUOTE
Yes I agree

Reactions: 3

The Likely Lass

Chatty Member
As it’s near the end of a thread and I’m going off topic I hope it’s okay to ask here (as I can’t find any help or admin support?) but how do you start a thread or suggest people who should have one? There are a few people who really should be discussed on here. Thank You

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Yes that’s my feeling he’ll do the dementia charity he was going on about few weeks ago when he was outed again trying to make himself look good ….🤡
Yeah he will sp predictable isn’t it why doesn’t he just leave dust lie stop begging people can’t afford to give charity all time

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I think it automatically does it .ive seem quite a few people have it on there comments .i prefer it to gifts on lives as to me its like your gifting them for doing a good video and showing there content is good and also i had a look on one and it only lets you send certain ones .toms however is not good content :ROFLMAO:
Ah ok I’ve never seen it before

Reactions: 2