Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oscar12345

It came up as a comment the police think looked fake as anything so didn't really pay attention, looked like daryl screen shot it thou, but might be wrong 😂

Reactions: 5

nathan25

VIP Member
Can someone explain who’s this Jake man? Just seen James insta 😳 I’m so confused. Mankey is involved with we are unique?

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
..I mean this in the nicest possible way but I'm not sure how much more people can take with the constant asking for money it seems now it's just all the time on TikTok. So I'm hopeful he is going to announce something he is actually going to do personally from his own pocket.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
If he has voice notes then it’s from someone with his phone number?
I’ve never used voice notes, so question I am asking is if I sent someone a voice note and they opened it, would they know if I deleted it my end?
View attachment 1133578
And I can’t even send them with my anxiety 🥴 my friend sends them all the time and I have to text coz I just can’t do them. 🙈

I see CJ has duetted his woe is me video 🙄🙄🙄 begs sticking together

As it’s near the end of a thread and I’m going off topic I hope it’s okay to ask here (as I can’t find any help or admin support?) but how do you start a thread or suggest people who should have one? There are a few people who really should be discussed on here. Thank You
I think but I’m not 100% they have to have over 10k followers but @mumz May be able to help better

brahhh

VIP Member
I hope she mentions his own actions calling DHB that awful name ??? & involved with baseball bat in the video ehh SKANKY ???????

So Monday he’s live to say his piece 🤣🤣 comments off. Wonder if gifts will be too?
The dirty lying BEG!

You can have as much say as you want a tubby Tom and show everyone voice notes but you still take of kids!
You know everyone will be screen recording etc 🤦‍♀️🤣

I know what he will say, he’s spoken to TikTok and they said it’s the parents fault. His about you block these kids 😡
He’ll be expecting universes so no they won’t be off 🤷🏼‍♀️

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I've just seen it. Don't know whether it's their actual address but have seen the background area (not writing specifics for the safety of the children of course) of the address on one of Tom's lives before when he was walking home. I don't know the area at all but have just googled the address out of interest (for no other reason).

Whoever it is that is doxxing them should be ashamed of themselves. It's definitely someone close to them.
I have never been on when his address was leaked so wasn’t sure if it was theirs, it just stuck out to me as it said “your address”. Really bad to be honest, but I think it’s someone they know too!

pompom99

VIP Member
Shes disgusting. Them 3 dogs around each other is not good. She all ready said her dog don’t get on with puppy yet and now she got her dads dog for a while. Imagine how her dog feels now 🥺 bet they just lock it out all day. I can imagine her house stinks 🤮 her dog looks so small and skinny yet Tom sajd he proper went for him 😡 I hope someone phones RSPCA to do a check on them.
probably went to eat him as he looks like a a big blob of meat 🤣🤣

• Haha