Manley Family #7 Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At 11, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Sandy nooo
Meanwhile in the real world with real life problems
Sandy has beans on toast for dinner as he is spending all his money on #teamhaley
But Toms eating takeaways, carveries and parmos
Claires eating her way through the menu at the local kebab & pizza house

Reactions: 12
I hope they don’t have the audacity to mention DIET or HEALTHY EATING they’ve not a CLUE

Reactions: 6
Aww how sad about that poor little baby then you got begs like this more interested in a stupid game and earning money

Reactions: 9
Who even says, yes I’ll help.. but I have my comp to do first!
Scumbags the pair of them
Who said that?
I seen Tom earlier on live with Mel when she asked about being auctioned off he jumped at it and straight away said he’ll go for a mealI wonder who he thinks will be paying for it

Reactions: 8
Who said that?
I seen Tom earlier on live with Mel when she asked about being auctioned off he jumped at it and straight away said he’ll go for a mealI wonder who he thinks will be paying for it
Also he won’t do it alone has to have beg bare to join him. Scared of going alone because someone might pay to actually tell you about yourselves! Beggy lump of lards. Of course he will go for a meal

Who said that?
Oh god is this on top of the meal and bowling with that radio comp? He’ll get a complex thinking it’s actually working

Reactions: 8
Also he won’t do it alone has to have beg bare to join him. Scared of going alone because someone might pay to actually tell you about yourselves! Beggy lump of lards. Of course he will go for a meal
Marks already thought of that lol she’s pumping out Ralph to go too incase Tom doesn’t feel safe

Reactions: 7
Who said that?
He said he was going to pay for the meal and the persons as well

Reactions: 7
Who even says, yes I’ll help.. but I have my comp to do first!
Scumbags the pair of them
And DD said to him live last night that you always helps raise money for charities well I must have missed that then all I see is him doing it for his own benefit

Reactions: 12
And DD said to him live last night that you always helps raise money for charities well I must have missed that then all I see is him doing it for his own benefit
He’s another one their auctioning offimagine going anywhere with that vile specimen

Maybe beggy Claire can cook a cabbage lasagne for them and a rainbow cake for desert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.