Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romany

VIP Member
Shopping, lunch and beach with a new puppy left at home. Wow. Pricks.
Poor dog it’s first day at home and it’ll already be scared out it’s mind. They really are the most stupid and selfish people in the world.

Should both be shoved on an island and left to rot where the only people they can harm is themselves rather than defenceless kids and children.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

zyxwvu

VIP Member
"It's a true fact you have to be following the host to see the treasure boxes and win the coins."

I think the fuck not matey.

Screenshot_20220301_203048.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

zyxwvu

VIP Member
No trips to Begbare's in a while then with a puppy. Idiots can't even look after themselves, let alone their kids or animals. House is going to be even more grim now.

brahhh

VIP Member
No trips to Begbare's in a while then with a puppy. Idiots can't even look after themselves, let alone their kids or animals. House is going to be even more grim now.
Can just imagine it now him sat on live pup pooing & peeing everywhere he don’t interact with the baby let alone a poor puppy 😳

NannyNelly

VIP Member
He will have prostitutes and Just Eat knocking at the door next
It’s been done before and Nick Smith is wearing the t shirt
If you know. You know
Well it wont be me sending them.....you have to pay upfront and I've better things to do with my pension 🤣🤣 For this reason alone is why I dont believe a thing NS said about it. Mind you, I'm pretty sure Tom wouldn't send the Just Eat away, or complain 😉

• Haha

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Tom: it’s time to stand up to the bullies

Get over yourself, you’ve bought all this on yourselves, get off the app if it effects you that much, people have it worse off than you look in the real world Tom look at Ukraine for example

brahhh

VIP Member
Why aren’t they doing this privately instead of on TikTok 🤦🏼‍♀️
He wants the audience & not forgetting the GIFTS yet he managed to go to a birthday party & he had threats yet still went to a party LIAR show your proof then your obviously still reading here !

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Even if tattle ended tomorrow there’s still Instagram.. Facebook.. TikTok.. lots of people on there see what you do! Not just you! There’s threads of loads of beggy creators! Influencers! It needs to stop. But once more so you take note coz I know you read here. TATTLE AINT ABOUT DOXXING AND SENDING REAL LIFE THREATS! we openly discuss your stupid shitty meals, beggy videos, cringy lives.

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Someone just said to him you should let tash win or donate ur earnings to zach qnd he said no tash doesn't want people to let her win anymore ... to donate it you don't have to let her win.

Also look at this picture hes soo bloated and his arms look smaller n smaller by the day, he seriously needs medical attention.
That belly!

• Haha

Debas

VIP Member
A bit of a kick in the teeth for last weeks winner what did he get ? An apron or a shitty keyring ? He was really good as well

mumz

VIP Member
He's had other priorities, puppys arent cheap, perhaps they should of name the thing "Gifts" as thats whats paid for it 🤬
Jack Russells average £600. I know I bought one in Oct last year. I think their one that died was a Jack so they should know they are high maintenance dogs. I’ve had 13 dogs in my lifetime and 4 of them were Jacks. They are highly intelligent but also highly strung They train well but it has to be consistent and ongoing. They need LOADS of exercise and mental stimulation. I don’t think it’s the ideal dog with a pre-crawling baby in the house, but it’s up to them to be vigilant. I hope the puppy has her own safe place to go, like a large crate just for downtime
All puppies are nippy til those baby needle teeth are replaced.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
So poorly he’s on live saying he’s the biggest family man
Yeah so great a family man you ignore your kids

• Haha
  • Wow

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
There are very few people about with no personality at all
Tom is one of them
He keeps looking in the corner at the view count
He does a battle and talks about his account
I bet on their nights out all the lot of them talk about is views, numbers, following and social media
He has no knowledge of current affairs
He is just totally brain dead
He went off last night cos of tik tok playing up he said he’s ocd about it going Perfect. He’s obsessed by how many viewers he has and what gifts he’s getting. Shame he’s not ocd about changing his bloody dirty T-shirt’s 😂

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I bet the winner never gets the cream tea or the bowling or anything Tom has to pay for, what about travel expenses and a Hotel for the night has he thought this through.

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Is that all this judge has been in? Waterloo road? 🤣 she’s hardly a famous guest judge and capable of judging talent. She was on with scamley for zacharys “fundraiser” too. More fool her getting involved with these lot

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
This is a set up between him and Claire I’m sure of it because if it was true you wouldn’t even come back online til the police sorted it
He is saying we are laughing at him
NOBODY HERE IS LAUGHING
If this is true we are disgusted too!

• Heart