Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
When Mankeys friend gets 18 universes and castles because Adam is a nice genuine guy who is nice to his followers and chats to the people in his live..
He also did tiktok battles and raised £1,100 for little Zac
Mankey has yet to put his hand in his pocket
9BA3B130-A97F-45D6-B8DA-5EED10689697.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12

mumz

VIP Member
So. Tom’s friend itz adam raised 3 times the amount Mr Mankey supposedly made for little Zac
Well done Adam
Still waiting on your personal donation Tom

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Ffs Tom… yet again! Tash has more things on her mind than a competition don’t you think? That’s all you have to talk about with her! Disgraceful

• Angry

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Honestly, it’s the same drivel. “We are doing a live making pancakes, not sure what I’m having but it might be the healthy option, so tune in” … “tiktok is broke” no Tom your broke, you don’t work, you don’t look after the kids or help, you can’t cook and don’t cook, you can’t change your T-shirt, you can’t even hold an intelligent conversation. If you were my husband I’d jogged you off many moons ago. Instead, I’ll wait for mine to come home after leaving at 6am and will be home at probably 9pm tonight. He’s a grafter see! So I don’t have to work, well I wouldn’t quote that exactly, but he will come home to freshly made beds, hot healthy dinner, and a whiskey on the rocks as his night cap. I’m a homemaker, I cringe when I say this but, I have a smallholding, of poultry and various animals, I have three children, and I do a lot for our local villages and volunteer work. So this job of yours is laughable! I can’t actually believe in this time and day a fully grown “man” lives like this. Righty go off to make pancakes… with my chicken eggs laid today 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Atttttccc

Lawerence kept declining him cos he gets hate and all he talks about is gifts he didn't want to battle him

MANKEY SO BEGGY LAWRENCE REALLY DIDNT WANT TO DUEL HIM HAHHA

Awww poor lawerence I'm not a fan but his live was nice till he joined Tom think that's y he didn't want.to do it.. BREAKING NEWS SEND A PANCAKE MANKEY FOLLOWS U BACK WHAT A PRIZE A GROOMER FOLLOWING U 🤮🤮🤮

Not interacting and wonders why he loses all he does is mention gifts ffss shut up tom

Awww poor lawerence I'm not a fan but his live was nice till he joined Tom think that's y he didn't want.to do it.. BREAKING NEWS SEND A PANCAKE MANKEY FOLLOWS U BACK WHAT A PRIZE A GROOMER FOLLOWING U 🤮🤮🤮

TOM THERE COMES A POINT WHERE U GOT TO REALISE 320K FOLLOWERS DOES NOT MEAN UR LIKED UR LIVES ARE LOW IN VIEWS COS KIDS HAVE TO GO TO BED EARLY WAKE UP EVEN LAWRENCE IS FED UP OF THE HATE HE GETS WHEN HE GOES LIVE WITH U , U DONT INTERACT U JUST MENTION GIFTS CONSTANTLY!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Once again it's back to blaming tattle.

For the millionth time...

YOU DONT HAVE TO READ HERE

• Heart
  • Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
She's in Ashuz live too. Follows lots of DHB followers. Lives very close to Tom. None of us knew his address until someone doxxed him. Laura popped out the live, the troll popped in and doxxed him, then she came back in the live.
I wasn’t watching the one where he got doxxed but she’s dodgy as hell her, she’s always too nice aswell if you get me.

whoever has sent threats needs to be made accountable and I’d put my life on it that’s it isn’t anyone on here. That’s vile

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Firstly, I don't believe a word of it. Next I've always said the friendship with begs is Toxic she's a compulsive Liar. 3rd, If you are concerned close up the letter box and put a mail box on the wall outside. Mankey, you've positively encouraged teens all this time and done nothing to remove them think about it, who would even think about fireworks personally I wish they'd ban them they scare animals.lastly I'm gutted I missed out seeing all this Fiasco last night. I'm expecting a GFM sometime soon, I know what about miming and lip syncing to a sad song that been proven to work.

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
No one forced him to turn his gifts off. He decided that himself because he was going to give people ‘time off from gifts’ and to do a 2 week charity thing. What happened to him doing charity lives? I guess he’d rather have the gifts in his pocket than money to charity? And saying he’s not sat asking for gifts, I can’t count the amount of times he asked for gifts during the last 2 comps and then moaned at people for sending the wrong ones.
View attachment 1075364
Oh shut up Tom.. give over with the “poor me, I felt forced” act! Plenty of screen recordings available round the internet to remind you what you said. You have sat there an begged for gifts! Indirectly or not to you may not be begging but it is! “Come on guys, 3 more” “I really want to see a teddy bear” twat
You said fundraising was tiring and only did 10 mins, you said you was doing another for him.. you didn’t!
You said you was doing 2 weeks of it and keeping gifts off.. you didn’t!

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Did anybody see that battle, I fell asleep watching asmr 😂 I couldn’t bare to watch his shit show anymore. What was the score with him and tash does anybody know?
He did 1 round of battles. She slaughtered him, I can’t remember the scores but hers was in the tens of thousands, he decided to accept defeat, he called it a night, ended the battle after that round and went to bed
I really think he thought he was in with a chance!

• Haha
  • Heart