Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
The baby can just about suck on his dummy, it looks like the dummy clip is too short or attached to the back of his babygrow
48F098A9-8BBB-4A07-B6CF-0479D878B2D9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

lozza96

VIP Member
Hes a joke .imagine when his son goes home and his mum goes how was your weekend 'just watched dad play a game all weekend ' tom wise up .hes old enough to say he dosnt want to see you anymore

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
They probably spent more in stock than hoodies ordered
The hoo haa and excitement when they first announced merch
A free keyring with the first 100
Hahahahahahaha
We all said they wouldn’t sell. Goes to show people don’t love them as much as they think
300k + followers and can’t even sell 100 hoodies
That’s coz most of your followers are fake Tom, and lots of those accounts have been banned or deleted 🙃

Let’s play a game

best best caption wins the 100 keyrings they made

View attachment 1082202
Lucy - what have I just married
Tom - wonder if they’re doing parmo for wedding breakfast

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
Isn’t that the most funniest statement ever not being forced seem to remember you saying the gifts were being turned off ????? you always BEG ! And as for the charity you’ve done bugger all for it ! Lazy lump of good for nothing !!

I’d bowl him down the alley 🤣🤣
Might be a bit difficult as he’s got a fat square head 🤣🤣

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
The gifts off, charity all day every day lasted long... Actually, it didn't even start! Still no donation from them on the Go Fund Me.

• Angry

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Hope he knows Tattle crew have a bus booked.
When's our coach deposit got to be paid by again? 😉

BenRantz is doing our hoodies. #TattleOnTour (sorry BegBare, we were going to ask you but know you've got a lot of ceast and desists from football clubs to deal with right now).

• Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
I’m so tempted to pay the £7 for a personalised message to the tattle crew but I also don’t want to give him any of my money.. the temptation though 🤔

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
New video up !! What an idiot, he wants different talent etc but the prize is radio!! Sooooo only a singer can win

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Moaning he’s getting hungry
Well he's just a greedy twat then....he came off live at 13.11 (I know that because I was taking my oven door to pieces to clean the glass and the clock was right in front of my eyes) to go and get something to eat because he was "starving".....oh, and not only have I dismantled, cleaned and reinstalled both my oven doors, I've cleaned inside the oven, pulled out and cleaned behind it, pulled out the fridge freezer and cleaned behind that, vacuumed downstairs, made the bed, cleaned the bathroom and been shopping.....and what have you done today, you couch sloth? If you are hungry, get off your arse and make a start on tea....pretty sure your freezer has stuff in it!!

diglet

Chatty Member
Hes not even paying any attention the fat oaf, Mandy Fisher must have seen the light, imagine a film extra thinking they have the right to critique people

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
I’ve had and having connection issues due to the storm on and off on and off lol
That TT shop omg
My job years ago from about age 15-35 was in demonstrating, in markets, department stores and I have even done The Ideal Home Exhibition
I had to learn EVERYTHING about the item I was showcasing, from vegetable peelers, to vacuum cleaners and so much in between
You have to think on your feet, you never know what question someone will ask
Whatever YOU say about an item, YOU are responsible for if that is true or not
He was the same with Zach’s live. Didn’t have a clue

Debas

VIP Member
He definitely read out that threat in the comments on sat night while lucy was still up him and stonecold just brushed it off he only made it a big deal because of the comments on his vid cancelling the talent show & beggy was having a great night having a drink playing requests then throws in a suicide attempt for her son to witness and then carrys on with her night while he goes and battles tash ? Do they think people are stupid as them ? I know their followers are gullible but geees give us a break

• Angry
Reactions: 12

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
So the firework comment was made Saturday yet he just sat doing his begathon still, something wrong with him and nocarebear!

I still cannot believe mankey said tattle are causing the threats not sending them, needs to give his big square head a wobble!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12