Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c.tingz

VIP Member
Spread the word tattlers, huge battle @ 12 !!

tom yet again 99.9% of your viewers will be in bed

fucking idiot

Reactions: 12

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Begbare needs to be very careful slandering DHB and saying he's the one behind the threats.

• Wow

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Someone's threatened to put fireworks through his letter box and blow up his car... Whoever that was (obviously not a Tattler) is well out of line. Threats aren't needed.

• Wow

NannyNelly

VIP Member
So Lucy comes in the kitchen to tell Tom Tom she's booked the puppy in to the vets for vaccs and chip....he barely took his eyes off the screen....she then said it's at 15.45....he says it's not a good time....then Lucy said about leaving Jeremiah with him while she goes on her own....straight away he says "we could all go".....obviously doesn't want his begging time disturbed on his last day or have to look after his own son!!! Lucy then said they couldn't all go because of Covid....he said Covid is over!!! Thankfully Lucy has an ounce of common sense and told him the rules haven't changed in anywhere medical.....yep, you're right Lucy.....I still cant go in my vets until they phone me to come in, I still have to wear a mask, I still cant go in the examination room and I still have to go round the back to pick up prescriptions.

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
@mumz let us know if you’re around to do a new thread ❤
I think @Discolights might want to make the new thread. We are good for few more pages, if they don’t turn up I will do it later or tomorrow morning x
@Tryger88 had the winning title with 16 votes
Manley Family #7 - Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At Eleven, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Have everyone seen this account?? More and more people are realising this family and carebeg are scum! I might go to Tokfest just to tell them it to their faces too. I will ask for a photo then say my piece whilst recording for you all to see 👏🤣🤣
I think we should all go and wear a certain colour so we can spot each other 🤣🤣

Isn’t that the most funniest statement ever not being forced seem to remember you saying the gifts were being turned off ????? you always BEG ! And as for the charity you’ve done bugger all for it ! Lazy lump of good for nothing !!

I’d bowl him down the alley 🤣🤣
His head deffo wouldn’t roll it’s not a circle 🤣

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Grown ass people making another account between them who in their right mind would follow these absolute cretins …so he’s had threats supposedly and now he’s made a joint account Jesus he cant keep off tiktok he needs help for his addiction to it I really don’t get it you’d think he’d want to be working a proper job with interaction with men his own age & not with kids 😳
So the joint account they made to do content when they're together is now going to be a joint account that they'll use when they're not together!! You couldn't make this shit up. Does this mean they'll spend less time on their own accounts, or just spend even less time with their kids? Tom asked where Andy was....on the phone....nah....reading Tattle....hi Andy....🖕🖕

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
It’s annoying me he is saying “I have got a 5 and a half month old baby”
He should be saying “I have a family” or at least “I have 3 kids living here”

• Angry

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
He’s getting fatter by the day 😳

What happened to turning gifts off and doing charity didn’t complete any of it 🤬
Did he even donate to Zachary? He’s got some balls keep going live with tash after all he promised her
It’s nothin but lies out of his mouth.
he sits and wonders why he’s hated? How about you care more about lining your own pocket than promising to help charity’s 🤬😤

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
I cannot be arsed with it at all most money goes to China who support Russia so if these creators stand with Ukraine they wouldn’t be begging they have no morals I just finish a 12 hour shift at work whilst they say on arses all day but that’s why they overweight and look so ill

Romany

VIP Member
Is there an animal welfare place we can email to report them?

I am sick of them abusing animals and yes that is what it is. Animal abuse.

To keep getting animals settled into their home only to give them away when they’re tired of them is disgusting. Also leaving a dog ALONE all weekend with only a neighbour popping in is animal abuse. The way she screams at the dog everyday is animal abuse. The tiny cage they provided the GP and no toys is animal abuse.

No animals should ever be allowed in their care, they can’t even look after their own children never mind pets.