Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
"Guess what guys? Me and Claire (and Andy and Lucy) are going to make a joint account....so we can make content when we're together. It'll be called the Haleys....as soon as it's done Claire will come on HEAR so you can all follow".....quick....me first 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

NannyNelly

VIP Member
What did I hear him say about subscriber only chats? Pretty sure he said it would be nice and chilled.....well if you're bored with your very few views without subscription guess you'll be talking to yourself if you do decide to use it 🤣🤣

• Haha

busdriver89

VIP Member
I missed it all. Is there any screen recordings of his tears? Don’t condone any threats made at all. But we all know there not from here and I think it’s pretty impossible the amount of trolling they get from it all to come from tattle? Absolutely not Tom! Think about it. Your the most hated man on tik tok people keep telling you. So just give up the begging and leave.

mumz

VIP Member
Tom
Why have you put your friends birthday and time begging for pancakes before spending the weekend with your son?
You put effort into meeting your mates? That’s really sad as you ignored Elliot all weekend

• Wow

NannyNelly

VIP Member
5 towns radio isn't even broadcast on radio waves it's only online 🤣
The equivalent of hospital radio then? If anyone remembers that? The only entertainment bed bound patients had....before the NHS started ripping people off and charging £7 a day for bedside TV....which was highly annoying for the nursing staff....because we had to clean the equipment...the consultants weren't happy either when they had to drag their patients away from watching the Jeremy Kyle show....now they have to drag their patients away from watching The Manley Family 🤣🤣

• Haha

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Holy moley, did anyone else hear what mankey just said about the whole Claire being 'stranded' debacle "I think Claire would be better coming back here, she needs to just come home" HOME.... What?

• Haha
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
He was doing well on TikTok before all the gfm and the begging and the comps started, and then the merch
Exactly this
Then last night he says TT put the competitions on and why shouldn’t he enter
Yet other creators enter without begging
He should take some tips from itz adam and be nice, actually be creative, stop begging and talk about anything else apart from numbers or hate or his membership
I’m pretty sure he would get more sponsorship deals if he just interacted more and aimed his target audience at adults
Its all well and good saying its a family account so they will get a younger audience but I really think with a bit if self control and a bit of careful planning he can turn this around for the better
He doesn’t understand why he gets hate
One word it’s really that simple
BEGGING
I don’t get how he doesn’t get it
Others go live and get bigger rewards like lions and castles and universes, they get more cheaper gifts too and it all adds up and all they do is sit and chat and make their followers feel wanted

• Heart

Speechless

How many people have fireworks in February, no one buys them in October/November and thinks, i"ll keep that one for a rainy day to shove in someones letterbox one night? You might buy them to use New Years eve but come really, no one keeps them sitting there almost 6 months after they bought them ? You expect us to believe that threat? You've dreamt this up with Scarebear to try and get more people to sign the partition to close down tattle life!
Tattle is here to stay, but you could easily make the threads about you vanish though!, but to do that you'd all have to turn into lovely, kind, honest people, with great content, no kids watching and gifting & you start actually being a good parent to your kids. We wouldnt have anything to say about you then! But we all know thats never going to happen.

He's live again
I cant bare anymore off his pity party tonight 🤣

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Whoever that is he is talking to he cannot stop yawning lol
I wonder what his plans are for the future job wise I mean.
How can he say its jealousy? I mean honestly who would be jealous of him.

• Wow

nathan25

VIP Member
So he been saying he used to work 5 hours a day in a care home doing activities so what’s his excuse now then?
I bet they get housing benefit and all the benefits going whilst he sits begging all day. Do anyone know the local
Council for his town? Is it Teeside he’s in? About time these begs got a job as they can prove they are capable of working!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love it

c.tingz

VIP Member
Be interesting to see his reaction if he bumped into DHB and team at Tokfest, I'd pay good money to witness that.
Correct me if I’m wrong, I’m sure a few days ago when he was live and someone asked if they were going to tokfest and tubby said “maybe” it was the day after the Cole’s were announced being ‘special guests’ (that’s a laugh in its self) 🤣🤣

Hope someone has let them know what the Manley Family are about, now I will definitely be watching tonight.
Great minds 🤔😉 we’ll have to wait and see,

I’m out tonight, so I’ll have to keep checking in hear

Speechless

This is a set up between him and Claire I’m sure of it because if it was true you wouldn’t even come back online til the police sorted it
He is saying we are laughing at him
NOBODY HERE IS LAUGHING
If this is true we are disgusted too!
I totally agree, i think this has happened at a perfect time to get sympathy gifts, late on a Sunday evening. Scarey goin on about how she cut her arms in desperation, does she not realise she is sat there arms fully on show, apart from a tiny elbow graze (probably done at the park accidently) she has NO cut marks ffs woman your making yourselves look like fools tonight. Your both blaming DHB and us tattlers, yet you have no proof. No one here wants to harm either of you, we just talk about you because you lie, you take money from kids and you block anyone who dares to try and tell you that you have underage kids watching you.
Someone makes a serious threat to burn your home down yet you say you havent told your wife who's probably Upstairs with your 3 kids, that doesnt make sense, if you genuinely felt worried youd have lucy packing some emergency stuff into a bag incase you had to leave in hurry, but no, you decide to go on live, spend an hour telling people about it while lapping up the gifts.

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Does he not read in Tattle and realize how this Toxic pairing has gone down for a while now, surely he's not that thick is he?.

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
I was in his live Saturday when he got the threat, I am sure Lucy was around. No screen shots sorry
I was in his live last night when someone else said it, I just think this person was a crazy copycat just jumping on the whole sorry mess
I want to say also, as much as we know, don’t know each other in here we have a good idea of all our personalities and yes we can passionately have a scream up in here, but we keep it here, because quite frankly why would we bother to troll his account just to get blocked? It’s more fun sitting watching what’s happening in there.
We watch and report back here WE KEEP IT ON TATTLE
For all our complaining we are respectful of this site and keep within the rules so we can continue to complain in here
E190B804-C247-4012-9588-1286B55BC985.jpeg

• Heart

c.tingz

VIP Member
He just said “who remembers 90’s breakfasts”

No one Tom 99.9% of your followers weren’t even thought of, put it like this your followers parents were born back end of the 90’s even you were born in mid 90’s you fat fool !! FML 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha