Manley family #5 They’re on such a mission, to win this competition.. They’re giving tattlers ammunition.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caption this…..
Previously on grubby house tok.

How will this weekend go now that DHB / TATTLE CREW have joined the competition

WILL

Andy stick his micro penis in Lucy and tubby Tom slip his mankey fingers in begabear ??

stay tuned to grubby house tok

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Tom you might as well let people carry on sharing the live as your live is still boring with it

Reactions: 5
Previously on grubby house tok.

How will this weekend go now that DHB / TATTLE CREW have joined the competition

WILL

Andy stick his micro penis in Lucy and tubby Tom slip his mankey fingers in begabear ??

stay tuned to grubby house tok
I absolutely looove you and your contributions but pleeeeease 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why on Earth is lucy with Tom honestly.

Out of all 4 beggars she’s the one I can tolerate the most. She’s just a normal person and doesn’t beg too much unlike Claire and Tom.

Only when she’s beside Tom is she super beggy, if she’s alone on a live I don’t mind her too much.

Shame she’s gotten herself into a relationship with such a sorry excuse of a man.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.