Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Guys it's touchy tom. He clearly Doesn't understand boundaries or consent. If anyone came into my home as a guest and spoke to my kids like that they would get punched in the throat and never welcomed back. Any decent person would leave if their a guest and issues arose within the home. You say a quick thank you for the hospitality and swiftly leave to let them deal with it privately and check in on them later. But we all know Tom is far from a decent person no boundaries, no respect no morals no personality no brain cells, no parenting skills, no manners, no personal hygiene.....

Anyone want to add to the list

Can next thread title be Tom the most hated man on tik tok

• Heart
Reactions: 17

caveym3

Hes just said on live to his kids followers, he's knocked a few 5 knuckle shuffles out over Britney spears 🙄😒🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Hope Mankey just watched his mate go live with Tash....he had a really lovely conversation with her....she explained fully to him about her boy....and guess what? Adam looked really interested, he totally connected with her, asked lots of questions, was very empathetic.....and hes going to get some of his big hitter battlers and gifters together to do a battle.....with ALL the gifts from both sides going to Tashs GFM.

• Heart
  • Angry

mumz

VIP Member
So the so called charity week went well then ehh full of bull 💩 as per…
No Tash fundraiser tonight?
No charity week?
Another set of lies in a long list if lies and he sits there saying he is a nice person and doesn’t get why he gets so much hate
Open your eyes, you heartless, dirty, lazy, piece of dog poo

• Heart

Discolights

VIP Member
Oh god 😂 so they blocked DHB from their comments so they’ve been getting no comments with D H or B in them. And they just worked this out. Not the brightest bunch.

high five to the rogue mod

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Manley family #6 - Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

• Haha
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Lucy had a phone call from whoever is looking after their kids.

Tom's reaction before Lucy answered the call: "They'll just have to wait"

Really? Your children aren't in your care and the person looking after them rings you... You answer instantly.

Shit dad.

• Angry
  • Wow

TikTokHater

I see the fat useless prick is back on live, grooming children & asking for treats. He needs locking up.
Who’s up for a trip to ‘tokfest’ this year, that way we can all show him our shiney boots. Up close & personal

• Haha
  • Wow

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Hi Mr Mankey, we're very excited for your live tonight where you'll be trying to raise more money for the little boy. You're still doing it, right? You said on Tuesday you were... I'm sure we'll see a personal donation from you after tonight. I'm sure we'll also see Lucy and Begbare join in with the fundraising and donating too. Us Tattlers can't wait.

• Heart

TikTokHater

Is it just me or does lard boy give off a real ‘I’d be scared to leave my kids with him’ kind of vibe? The bloke just screams nonce what with his ridiculous hair and those ill fitting clothes over his Jabba The Hutt style body.

Reactions: 15

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Dear Mankey, feel free to suck on DHB's lion, castle, universe and 30k diamonds for 4th place.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fruitshoot

The man is shitting himself lucys told him get a real job
That's why he is on everyone's fyp
Lucy's earlier posts and pics tbf she looks lovely he really has been punching if only she knew. Lucy you are better than Tom
Word of advise look at your posts from a year ago you aren't that hard up surely
You can and will do better in the future, you cook every night I'm assuming you wash and dry the clothes I saw on an earlier post you even ordered the bed. Please find someone that will be your equal your are so much better than Tom

• Heart

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Well, he had to wrap his Mr. Tickle wandering arms around someone, every time he tries it with his wife she tells him to stop being creepy. If at 1st you don't succeed, try your 2nd wife 😂
2022-02-12-19-04-39-732.jpg

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Tom is TikToks most hated.. constantly getting slated, he looks abit frustrated and dehydrated

I did suggest this one the other day but it seems out of date now 🤣🤣🤣 he’s still a Cnut though that’s not changed 🙃🙃

What was this about earlier on, did anyone see, I had to go off?
Wonder if one of the kids did it 😆

Omg his apology video over the letter fuckin H
Tom people still don’t give a crap about you
You’re vile! Ending a live about a poorly boy just to make that crappy video

• Haha
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Is it just me or does lard boy give off a real ‘I’d be scared to leave my kids with him’ kind of vibe? The bloke just screams ponce what with his ridiculous hair and those ill fitting clothes over his Jabba The Hutt style body.
Yes. This is why I always always say "check his hard drive". He makes my skin crawl.

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
Honestly I’m just sat thinking to myself. Imagine if my child was terminally ill and a creator said they would like to help raise funds. I would think oh that’s lovely of them.
creator tells me he will smash more than £400 as he will get over a thousand in his live.
Then I watch this said creator and he don’t know anything about child when people ask and also don’t reach the £400 never mind thousands.
He then says he will do another live so I jump on to watch and child’s name is mentioned once as he’s more interested in be able to see people saying ” hi” 😡
He then gets comments back, gifts still on and then gets tired after ten mins snd leaves.
I would be absolutely disgusted in his crap attempt. I would be telling him not to bother trying to use me for clout as that’s all he’s doing here.
imagine how Tash feels when she finds out he done ten mins a d sajd he’s tired. I know someone said in the live they have told her.
someone said she’s been speaking tomDHB too and thanked him fkr the donation.

Mankey want to take two mins to sit at think how Tash is coping up that hospital every single day and night.
knowing her Son is terminal yet he’s tired from comments 😡😡

I can’t actually believe what I see some days. Carebeg behind him laughing and giggling like kids. She was really worried about someone coming in the box wasn’t she - I was hoping it would be someone on here 🙌🤣

• Angry
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Is it just me or does lard boy give off a real ‘I’d be scared to leave my kids with him’ kind of vibe? The bloke just screams ponce what with his ridiculous hair and those ill fitting clothes over his Jabba The Hutt style body.
They haven’t known each other long enough to leave kids in his care
He gives off really nasty vibes. Just his mannerisms and the way he acts in his lives and the type of following he has
He could be the nicest guy in the world, but my kids are my world and once something happens, it can’t be undone, so I am really fussy about who can be alone with any of the kids in my family.
Most incidents happen from close family members or friends, people that you trust, it happens because you trust them

• Heart