Manley family #5 They’re on such a mission, to win this competition.. They’re giving tattlers ammunition.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly it's so weird how obsessed Tom is with the competition and getting annoyed that people are higher does he expect to win? So entitled. People been saying that Claire needs to take a break from social media I think he does too 😳

Reactions: 9
Click the bottom arrow that takes you to the share page
Click on that last blue circle. You can do it over and over
DHB has over 10k shares so far
77475DF9-0345-479A-884D-2D2295727941.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Now toms just saying he's not bothered about others playing, they are just doing their own thing , aye why aye spongebob square head , Claire title still says helping the mankys, yahoo hes just over took him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Now he is saying share the live lolololol
Thank us for that Mankey

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see a woman comment in mankeys live earlier and asked him if he would wish her little boy a happy birthday and he said no if I do it for one person I have to do it for everyone, the poor woman said my little boy is in heaven with a sad face and he ignored her. Heartless fucker

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see a woman comment in mankeys live earlier and asked him if he would wish her little boy a happy birthday and he said no if I do it for one person I have to do it for everyone, the poor woman said my little boy is in heaven with a sad face and he ignored her. Heartless fucker
He's a c**t. A total c**t.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s bleeping vile!!! What a b***ard!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tonight Mr Manley
Is testament to what the majority of people think of you
Tattlers and non tattlers supporting someone with a fraction of your following
Who has been on for 2 hours
Who has raced up the leaderboard
Without begging
Without asking for a penny
Without being sneaky and converting cash into points
Think on that. Share with the Hales. They are just as bad as you

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone just said they thought it was only shares they wanted and that they couldn't afford to pay... They got blocked and this reaction. Yes, I'm leaving the moderators name in.

Screenshot_20220210_213036.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.