Manley family #5 They’re on such a mission, to win this competition.. They’re giving tattlers ammunition.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the fudge am I watching?

‘this potato peeler.. spinner.. chip thing is amazing. Buy it guys’

oh by the way… He hasn’t used it before or even read the instructions.

Also btw I know someone who had that charger thing on Amazon and it over heated her phone and killed it. Don’t buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's a pittance....I saw someone selling something for about £30 and they got £1.25!! But as we know far, lazy Tom will do anything so he doesn't have to get off his arse and do a days real work!! His sweet shop failed, it appears his photography business isn't working....I have a suggestion....Job Centre....its open on a Saturday....so when Claire leaves tomorrow get Lucy to drop you off!!
See ive seen someone who is friends with richard sales a while ago one of the other younger creaters .he was on a live with someone else and they brought up richard apprently making quite a lot of money think it was something like 72k for the tiktokshopping ? But nay have been a brand deal instead i cant remember now

Reactions: 5
If he wants to make money from it he needs to test stuff first because this is laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also of topic but hope everyone is safe today wherever you are with the storm

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tom showing off a mug quite funny that seeing how he takes his followers for mugs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Don’t know anything about refunds or people not getting their orders. Blocking peoole for asking safety questions 😡
Someone asked if it’s a jumble sale hahaha

also why is he lying saying he got the camera arriving in next few days? He’s a photographer he got his own camera. 🤣 he said it’s arriving with the £80 photo frame in next few days then he said it could be a while before he can show you them 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

Don’t know anything about refunds or people not getting their orders. Blocking peoole for asking safety questions 😡
Someone asked if it’s a jumble sale hahaha

also why is he lying saying he got the camera arriving in next few days? He’s a photographer he got his own camera. 🤣 he said it’s arriving with the £80 photo frame in next few days then he said it could be a while before he can show you them 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

Tash is in toms live
She’s watching? I hope she realises the type of person he is

Attachments

I hope he's thoroughly read the T&Cs of running a Tiktok shop....from the quick read I've had of it these points stand out.....HE will be responsible for any returns, HE will be responsible for any product recalls, HE will be responsible for refunds....he couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery giving away free beer, so I cant see selling cheap, plastic imported shite is gonna make him his millions....in fact I cant see it making enough for a 3 night break at Butlins 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just goes to show doesn’t it that Tubby Tom can work. I’m contacting the job centre now and letting them knkw he’s doing TikTok shop etc so capable of working! He don’t even do the photography anymore. He’s been at carebegs most weekends 😡

I hope he's thoroughly read the T&Cs of running a Tiktok shop....from the quick read I've had of it these points stand out.....HE will be responsible for any returns, HE will be responsible for any product recalls, HE will be responsible for refunds....he couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery giving away free beer, so I cant see selling cheap, plastic imported shite is gonna make him his millions....in fact I cant see it making enough for a 3 night break at Butlins 🤣🤣
No way ? Hahahaha I might order something cheap now just to get a refund and say it’s broke if he got to pay 🤣🤣🤣

He’s purchased all that crap himself that’s why he only got that 🤣🤣 he is blocking peoole mentioning big creators now 🤣🤣
It’s all a load of cheap tit.
someone just mentioned you can do a TikTok shop now if you got 2000 followers 🤣 they got blocked

Last edited:
  • Haha
He had sold 6 items 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and he had the cheek to say “ oh wow we have sold loads” hahahahaha probably made £10 if that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So he is not livetonight, he said he has plans, so no fund raiser then 🤬
Talent show Sunday

Hands up who is waiting to see the shower head demo? Probably a long wait as he rarely washes 😅

• Haha
What in the Poundland is going on heAr 🤦‍♀️ Cheap TACK!!
no one checking out from what I can see 🤣🤣
Omg he’s desperate now isn’t he. Didn’t make enough gifts so got to do TikTok shop hahahaha!

Eden said she had 22 grand from her one. I’m not sure I believe that. I have seen soph and smaller creators do it to.
I bet they get 10% per item or something stupid but Tubby Tom will think he will sell loads 🤣🤣
All that cheap Chinese electric tit plugged into that 1 plug, I’d rather my kids be safe in the house than put them at risk for pence having all that crap plugged in! Bloody overloaded!

He had sold 6 items 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and he had the cheek to say “ oh wow we have sold loads” hahahahaha probably made £10 if that.
Remember they kept saying that about the crap hoodies, yet to see anyone show one off 😂

• Haha
Do you think RG give them the idea to do this, I'm only saying because last week he seemed real pally with them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.