Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can thy get away with so many kids gifting it’s shocking also hope the police come for me I’m needing a wee holiday Costa del cells 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Why would you even go out in that hoodie
That’s like a pop star walking round London with their own merch on 🤣🤣🤣 they’d get ridiculed in the papers for it.. she had it on all yday too didn’t she?

• Sick
Be interesting to see if manky, scarebare or baseball bat shorty pop into DHB live bearing in mind they’ve got snooping accounts as well 😂

Be interesting to see if manky, scarebare or baseball bat shorty pop into DHB live bearing in mind they’ve got snooping accounts as well 😂
I’ll keep my 👀 open 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I’ll keep my 👀 open 👀
They'll be watching and reporting back to their group chat. Bless them.

• Haha
I'm putting money on the fact they will say something like a break in
As if you'd leave your house for days when your address has been leaked
This 100% and then will come the go fund me courtesy of beggy annie who will of course take her 10% as tubby did with all the help he gave tne smithys

Laura is just around the corner from them. She's definitely the rogue mod and the doxxer from yesterday.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Do they know that? Is she still a mod?
She's still a mod, but she's the one that lives round the corner to them. She 100% doxxed them yesterday. She even follows certain Tattlers accounts/dhb followers.

• Wow
Can't hear the live properly but is he calling Tattle dodgy? No Tom, we aren't dodgy but you are

Toms said he looked at the petition more and it needs 100,000 to get i to Parliament

Ffs. He read that here
100,000 does not mean it gets read, 100,000 means it gets considered but it also has to come from a recognised source and be suitable to get debated
Even if it’s debated its a long shot to go through to the next stage

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Toms said he looked at the petition more and it needs 100,000 to get i to Parliament

Ffs. He read that here
100,000 does not mean it gets read, 100,000 means it gets considered but it also has to come from a recognised source and be suitable to get debated
Even if it’s debated its a long shot to go through to the next stage
You're welcome, Tom. We're a wealth of information here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.