Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arrested for what ? Having an opinion? This isn't North Korea and youre not Kim Jong Un ( he's a lot slimmer than you now !) Honestly , making out like they are some sort of anti tattle activist. Absolute spongers , begging all day. If it wasn't for us they would have no content .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Also letโ€™s remember
Last night in live Mankey said some tattle life members got arrested
Are we all present and correct? Lol
Iโ€™m HEAR too, I have to admit I heard sirens ๐Ÿšจ a few days ago and hid in the loft.

Do you think itโ€™s safe to come down now ??? ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh normal video from scare this morning, no acting today ๐Ÿ˜œ getting ready for the comp no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh normal video from scare this morning, no acting today ๐Ÿ˜œ getting ready for the comp no doubt
Iโ€™ll put my house on it Thursday will come, both come live and say f**k it everyone is doing it, why canโ€™t we !!

just block the haters and get to the top, our followers want us to do it weโ€™ve had so many messages with love

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Also letโ€™s remember
He's been spending too much time watching Sasha Fontain and all her bullshit....go read her thread on here....another delusional, narcissistic fuckwit ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He's been spending too much time watching Sasha Fontain and all her bullshit....go read her thread on here....another delusional, narcissistic fuckwit ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Im going to go and have a look now .got some availabilty between calls at work .ive seen a few people mentioning her :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im going to go and have a look now .got some availabilty between calls at work .ive seen a few people mentioning her :LOL: :LOL:
From what I've read she's been saying Tattle followers were arrested.....apparently she's another one who wastes police time by sending voice messages to the police...she's been removing some of her vids too....one word for all 3 (Tom, Beg Bear and Sasha).....UNHINGED!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From what I've read she's been saying Tattle followers were arrested.....apparently she's another one who wastes police time by sending voice messages to the police...she's been removing some of her vids too....one word for all 3 (Tom, Beg Bear and Sasha).....UNHINGED!!
Ive noticed shes got plenty of threads .so ill start that now .perks of working from home .i can go on my phone whilst waiting for calls to come through :LOL:

• Haha
Yohoo Tom better hurry up and get signatures for your petition needs 35,000 before look at in parliament and to be fair the country is on it knees people struggling financially worrying about heating their houses and the government discussing Russia ( your joke wasnโ€™t funny either about the war ) have a bit of respect

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Also letโ€™s remember
Here and still free ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ donโ€™t they realise that free speech is fundamental to any functioning society!

• Heart
Yohoo Tom better hurry up and get signatures for your petition needs 35,000 before look at in parliament and to be fair the country is on it knees people struggling financially worrying about heating their houses and the government discussing Russia ( your joke wasnโ€™t funny either about the war ) have a bit of respect
Well he said theyโ€™ll smash it in a day devoted to it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคก

• Haha
I feel a Churchill quote coming on
We Will Never Surrender

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The Mankeys had their address doxxed on live last night
Hotlined everything to the local plod
Yet are still going to Scares at the weekend
So I guess the house will have armed guards at the door 24/7
More importantly
Who is looking after Dusty?
Are they leaving him home alone again?
Are they still rehoming him?
Will someone look in to feed him and walk him?
Maybe the friendly neighbourhood armed guard will do that seeing as they are on the doorstep anyway
Will there be a third disaster to keep the Manleys from returning home snd the kids getting to school?
Disaster 1 was snow and no trains
Disaster 2 was the exhaust fell off the car
Will Maccyโ€™s, pizza, chinese, and carvery win against 3 portions of diet pasta?
Will they battle each other from the same house?
Will they play who is sleeping in whoโ€™s bed?
Will Mr Mankey pack more than 1 top?
Will Lucy wash her hoody before the trip?
The ONLY thing we can be certain of, is that BEGGING will be involved

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™m still here Sarg and accounted for. Honestly how he has the nerve to get people to gift him to win this week only for this month as the competitions are too chewy? I mean what does that mean anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ heโ€™s now doing the 4 day begathon. Can we make a petition to stop lazy, useless, talentless, uninspiring TikTok influenzas from taking money from under age and vulnerable people? Now that would be chewy wouldnโ€™t it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The Mankeys had their address doxxed on live last night
Hotlined everything to the local plod
Yet are still going to Scares at the weekend
So I guess the house will have armed guards at the door 24/7
More importantly
Who is looking after Dusty?
Are they leaving him home alone again?
Are they still rehoming him?
Will someone look in to feed him and walk him?
Maybe the friendly neighbourhood armed guard will do that seeing as they are on the doorstep anyway
Will there be a third disaster to keep the Manleys from returning home snd the kids getting to school?
Disaster 1 was snow and no trains
Disaster 2 was the exhaust fell off the car
Will Maccyโ€™s, pizza, chinese, and carvery win against 3 portions of diet pasta?
Will they battle each other from the same house?
Will they play who is sleeping in whoโ€™s bed?
Will Mr Mankey pack more than 1 top?
Will Lucy wash her hoody before the trip?
The ONLY thing we can be certain of, is that BEGGING will be involved
You nailed it with this post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฏ

Iโ€™m still here Sarg and accounted for. Honestly how he has the nerve to get people to gift him to win this week only for this month as the competitions are too chewy? I mean what does that mean anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ heโ€™s now doing the 4 day begathon. Can we make a petition to stop lazy, useless, talentless, uninspiring TikTok influenzas from taking money from under age and vulnerable people? Now that would be chewy wouldnโ€™t it
Iโ€™ll sign it pronto ๐Ÿ–Š

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.