Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure he started off by saying let get in the top ten, then when he realised he can’t get close he said top 50, these people get universe, lions he’s getting jack tit. He won’t make the weekly ranking. Did anyone else hear him say to Lucy we will do it one week and then chill for the other 3, like your working a hard graft so you can take 3 weeks off. 😂 he’s a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG. He has the link to coins in his bio?
WTF that’s a whole new level of wrong
Who are these simpletons gifting him?
Why? What the duck does he bring to the table apart from deep fried nothing?
Grrrrr and more flipping grrrrrr
Welcome back you have missed. I have reported him for the link in his bio I thought tik tok might not like that but they are obviously still making something so not that bothered

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s come off live, wonder why hey, not many gifts cos all the kids are at school! He is an actual waste of space, if my partner was sitting on an app all day begging for gifts I’m sorry he’d be out the door. He is such an embarrassment!

He’s come off live, wonder why hey, not many gifts cos all the kids are at school! He is an actual waste of space, if my partner was sitting on an app all day begging for gifts I’m sorry he’d be out the door. He is such an embarrassment!
You've said what I was thinking, how is Lucie putting up with this a man who does not want to work sitting on Tictok and saying rediculous begging things, I would have zero respect for him.

Reactions: 5
No one is gifting because they are at school and adults are doing that thing called WORK. They are going to struggle without their battle partner and I’m here for it 🙋‍♀️ DHB doing the game a few weeks ago really was a good idea all round

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t get him at all, many people will struggle to put food on the table and heat their homes and he expects them to gift him? Get a bleeping grip manky and get some sense of reality… oh wait you’d have to look up from TikTok on your as you like to point out iPhone 13 Pro Max screen to do that 🙄🖕

Last edited:
You've said what I was thinking, how is Lucie putting up with this a man who does not want to work sitting on Tictok and saying rediculous begging things, I would have zero respect for him.
I wonder what they said his job was when they registered baby Jeremiah, full time tik tok beggar! I was looking at videos of theirs from ages ago and he didn’t look as scruffy and unhealthy as he does now. He looks absolutely awful now, washed out, massive bags under his eyes, overweight and just scruffy. Get into the real world and go out to work instead of sitting in the same tshirt days on a trot, eating takeaways and barely catching a glimpse of the outside world. No wonder Jeremiah looks so pale he’s probably sitting in his chair most of the day, the only time they go out really is when they go to eat out. Kids need fresh air and a walk!

I wonder what they said his job was when they registered baby Jeremiah, full time tik tok beggar! I was looking at videos of theirs from ages ago and he didn’t look as scruffy and unhealthy as he does now. He looks absolutely awful now, washed out, massive bags under his eyes, overweight and just scruffy. Get into the real world and go out to work instead of sitting in the same tshirt days on a trot, eating takeaways and barely catching a glimpse of the outside world. No wonder Jeremiah looks so pale he’s probably sitting in his chair most of the day, the only time they go out really is when they go to eat out. Kids need fresh air and a walk!
First few pages of their thread people didn’t find them too bad.. then all the begging started and people noticed them being lazy, they’ve only themselves to blame. If they kept it to fun, family content there wouldn’t be 4 threads on them. People don’t like begs, simple as.

Reactions: 7
It's only 3 hours till schools out Mr ̶M̶a̶n̶l̶e̶y̶ Begley, you better get yourself a power nap so your not too tired to sit and beg again all evening, oh and next time you make a video at least try and make it make sense 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Absolutely disgusting! So one week of begging expecting gifts guys that’s all. Then the other three weeks turn off gifts. Translates to… gift us loads for a solid week so we can do duck all for three weeks and that one week a month is our wages .
Not doing the weekend comps as it’s too much… but 7 days of complete begging isn’t? A week of expected income from kids is disgusting. He came off as people weren’t gifting and falling for his bullshit. Someone asked if likes count, he said no, only gifts. Can’t believe the brass fat neck of it!

• Wow
  • Angry
Absolutely disgusting! So one week of begging expecting gifts guys that’s all. Then the other three weeks turn off gifts. Translates to… gift us loads for a solid week so we can do duck all for three weeks and that one week a month is our wages .
Not doing the weekend comps as it’s too much… but 7 days of complete begging isn’t? A week of expected income from kids is disgusting. He came off as people weren’t gifting and falling for his bullshit. Someone asked if likes count, he said no, only gifts. Can’t believe the brass fat neck of it!
He wont turn hiis gifts off for the other 3 weeks, not a chance

Reactions: 5
So if we save up to gift what's in it for us? What he said really does not make sense in the real world does it. I've never heard such a blatant cheek ever. Why does he not stand in the high street with a hat out and all out beg strangers for money.

Reactions: 3
I think it was the Sharon who said the haters were in bed 😂
I think it was someone different. I saw Sharon go in Adam’s live then to Mankey’s live but never did anything and then was gone. She did not gift anyone and I never saw her say anything about haters. In my opinion, she may have become of of the Mankey haters. 🤣.

No one is gifting because they are at school and adults are doing that thing called WORK. They are going to struggle without their battle partner and I’m here for it 🙋‍♀️ DHB doing the game a few weeks ago really was a good idea all round
No gifts from the other previous gifters. Seems they have all become wise to his ways!

Reactions: 4
I think it was someone different. I saw Sharon go in Adam’s live then to Mankey’s live but never did anything and then was gone. She did not gift anyone and I never saw her say anything about haters. In my opinion, she may have become of of the Mankey haters. 🤣.

No gifts from the other previous gifters. Seems they have all become wise to his ways!
This was the Sharon who said about the haters it wasn’t the usual Sharon who gifts

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What is Sharons profile name I can't say I've come across her
I think it is SharonFLA or something like that.

This was the Sharon who said about the haters it wasn’t the usual Sharon who gifts
The Sharon that was giving big gifts previously had FLA in her user name. That must be a different Sharon. It is safe to say the big gifts from Sharon in Florida have stopped. Maybe Mankey will remove Florida Sharon and add the new Sharon with the hater comment. Good! At least Sharon in Florida appears to have been saved!!!

I reached out to Sharon from Florida. She has a private account now but I sent a message informing her of Tattle Life. I hope she read every thing here and has stopped being taken advantage of. It seems her gifting has stopped so that is a good sign. Definitely did not seem her normal talkative self in that last live. More like a silent watcher!! Great on tattle life! We support you Sharon. It is not your fault other people or beggers and scammers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wow. That new iPhone doesn’t do Mankey any favours, you can clearly see the heavy suitcases under his eyes, and every wrinkle in his face, the guy looks like death served cold and doesn’t look even a teeny bit happy.
When the covid vacc came out Lucy was very verbally an anti vaxxer, I support peoples right to choose but she very strongly told a pregnant woman in one of her lives not to get vaxxed, when her answer should have been do your own research, talk to your doctor.
She even got covid along with the baby being taken into hospital with it.
Funny how, now there’s a holiday on the horizon, shes off having her covid jabs. Stick to your own beliefs and morals Lucy. Oops my bad, sorry, you don’t have morals.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.