Manley Family #25 Too Irrelevant for a Thread Title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I joined Lucy live on my tattle account the one we all subscribed to her with them accounts well as soon as I joined she said “You can go” then blocked me! 😳 She was a scammer all along. 🤬
We gave her a free pass but maybe it was not all on him. No one would have such a filthy house as it was. I'm not making any excuse for him. The times ive watched him since he is single he seems a much better person than he was.

Reactions: 7
I joined Lucy live on my tattle account the one we all subscribed to her with them accounts well as soon as I joined she said “You can go” then blocked me! 😳 She was a scammer all along. 🤬
Must admit I’ve always thought she was as much of a scab as him , if not more. Looks like she needs a good wash .

Reactions: 4
Yes I agree she was always and still is a dirty scab. She needs to clean her house for starters. She’s live nearly every night with that male friend with her gifts on. Talking absolute tit. I don’t like Mr Mankey but he’s gone out and got a job she’s sitting on lives again trying to get gifts. I only popped in as she came up on my fyp soon as I did she noticed and said “You can get out of here” blocked. 😳
We gave her the benefit out the doubt as it came out Mankey cheated on her etc and now as we don’t sub or anything we all getting blocked 🤣 I can still see you Lucy 😅

Reactions: 5
Yes I agree she was always and still is a dirty scab. She needs to clean her house for starters. She’s live nearly every night with that male friend with her gifts on. Talking absolute tit. I don’t like Mr Mankey but he’s gone out and got a job she’s sitting on lives again trying to get gifts. I only popped in as she came up on my fyp soon as I did she noticed and said “You can get out of here” blocked. 😳
We gave her the benefit out the doubt as it came out Mankey cheated on her etc and now as we don’t sub or anything we all getting blocked 🤣 I can still see you Lucy 😅
I thought about her removing you from her Live the cheek. We were all ok when she was getting donations to fix her cooker and Tattlers showing enormous concern for her welfare.

• Angry
Nearly 1am and she's blasting music and Ruby's still up 🤦🏼‍♀️ classy!
Tom looks an absolute fuckin state in that hat

I thought about her removing you from her Live the cheek. We were all ok when she was getting donations to fix her cooker and Tattlers showing enormous concern for her welfare.
Exactly - I don’t know why she would block tattlers when we sort of stuck up for her when Mr Mankey cheated. She was fuming when I joined! She’s disgusting and obviously back on for the gifts or she would turn them off.

Reactions: 7
I blocked her ages ago - she’s proper rough and maybe social services need a call if she’s on live that late with her kid. I always thought she had a druggie look about her.

Reactions: 3
Urgh this scabby cow has turned up on my fyp because she’s using a back up , I had her blocked before . She looks well minging and so does her house . Looks like a druggie to me too. What a turn around that Manley seems to be cleaner , tidier and is working . She looks like she would stink.

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her latest Instagram? About what makes a co parent? I think there's issues perhaps

Reactions: 1
Who’s upset him ? They’re both scabby but he seems to be doing better than manky , druggy Lucy.

Reactions: 1