Manley Family #25 Too Irrelevant for a Thread Title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked through and multiple suggestions had the same amount of likes, so thought I'd just use @seaside girl 's comment as inspo for a thread title. Hope that was ok.

Recap:

- Manley's still an irrelevant bellend that can't be without his Mummy.
- Lucy's a mug herself but mugged everyone else off too.
- Benefit scrounging pays for holidays lasting 3 weeks, but despite that Mankey still comes home looking like a piece of tit.

Screenshot_20230530_203928.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Looked through and multiple suggestions had the same amount of likes, so thought I'd just use @seaside girl 's comment as inspo for a thread title. Hope that was ok.

Recap:

- Benefit scrounging pays for holidays lasting 3 weeks, but despite that Mankey still comes home looking like a piece of tit.

View attachment 2206742
He’s also a fat lardy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's really got my back up how she's sneakily spending all this time with him and making out they aren't together. All the support she had for binning off a lazy lying cheat of a husband and she's crawled back to him. Have some dignity and self respect woman!

Reactions: 13
It's really got my back up how she's sneakily spending all this time with him and making out they aren't together. All the support she had for binning off a lazy lying cheat of a husband and she's crawled back to him. Have some dignity and self respect woman!
Must be so desperate 🤢 he makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 7

Recap:

View attachment 2206742
Absolute state
He looks like he’s been dug up
Fab thread title thank you

Recap:

View attachment 2206742
Pwoud 🤣

• Haha
View attachment 2212669
---

Go like, watch, & comment on his videos 🤣 No thanks 🤣
Translation: No One is gifting me now or has any interest in me so i dont do it, much like the rest of my life its a failure

what the hell is "the wrong type of live stream" is that the ones where your not begging underage children for money?

Reactions: 11
Thank you all for supporting me to continue to be an unemployed bum I literally couldn’t do it without my viewers or the tax payers 🤣

Reactions: 8
“I haven’t been around much as I’m either defrauding the dwp, doing cash in hand jobs, or getting mummy to take me on holiday”

As for Lucy, they deserve each other!

Wayne & Waynetta Slob!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2212669
---

Go like, watch, & comment on his videos 🤣 No thanks 🤣
Who’s he thanking? No one supports him the fool. He’s just gutted he dint get any gifts anymore when he was going live.
I think DWP need a nice little email with proof they are on holiday together.
What happened to his college course?

Who’s he thanking? No one supports him the fool. He’s just gutted he dint get any gifts anymore when he was going live.
I think DWP need a nice little email with proof they are on holiday together.
What happened to his college course?
he realised he wasn’t financially benefiting from a College Course, had to actually work and was too thick to work out the door entry system so likely gave up if he ever went there in 1st place, was likely said he was going for sympathy and interaction

How is he even getting away with not working? He would have to go to the job centre every week to prove he’s looking for work. He must have wrote on his journal he’s on holiday. My friend had to sign on for 5 weeks as she lost her job. She soon got another. She absolutely hated not working and I know for a fact the job centre were constantly on her case. They were telling her she can do courses etc as there was no jobs Available.
She found a job in the end which she’s still in now.
There is no excuse for that fat lump not to work and his poor boys who he hasn’t seen for over 3 weeks.

Reactions: 8
This man gives me the absolute BUKE

Gads what a desperate state of a man ! Manky, drinks alcohol on tap, eats like a pig, dresses like a pig, but worse than that drags about his wee boy for the clout

• Sick
Reactions: 10
This man gives me the absolute BUKE

Gads what a desperate state of a man ! Manky, drinks alcohol on tap, eats like a pig, dresses like a pig, but worse than that drags about his wee boy for the clout
The amount of old TikTok’s he’s turning out nobody likes them first time sound Skanky you absolute moron !

Reactions: 6