Manley Family #25 Too Irrelevant for a Thread Title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I watch the speed dating live - it would of killed me - “she was a real vibe” pi££ off mankey small hands what women would even think of going out on a date with you! - what have you got to offer!? The only chance you have of picking up a girl is at 3:40am in a club with dark lighting and she can’t see because she is too drunk!
By the way everyone the brown “sh!t” coat is back 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish I watch the speed dating live - it would of killed me - “she was a real vibe” pi££ off mankey small hands what women would even think of going out on a date with you! - what have you got to offer!? The only chance you have of picking up a girl is at 3:40am in a club with dark lighting and she can’t see because she is too drunk!
By the way everyone the brown “sh!t” coat is back 😂😂😂😂😂
And lets not forget
He has to pay for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh.. Manley you little handed strange shaped headed little fool you are…. I’m unsure why you lie so much… I don’t often have this food was the quote when you pulled chips beans and cheese on your plate last week… then dominos pizza and side full fat coke… then it’s x3 wraps and chips from the chippy, then it’s chips and and fish finger sandwich on the cheapest white bread I’ve ever seen with bleeping salad cream come on…. You are slipping into your bad ways… you thought you could make great content pretending to go the gym which we know was bullshit! - you’re pretending to eat well - you just couldn’t afford and food so had rice and chicken! This guys life is a car crash 💥 but a car crash I keep watching!

Little Manley hands… can’t keep a track on what he says…. He stated hasn’t had a take-away for months!

so the dominos wasn’t a takeaway ( must be a delivery ) and the Chips from the chippy also not a takeaway ( just potatoes ) or the Chinese that nearly killed him with burns not a take away…..the guy stinks of bullshit!

Little hands Manley, little grubby Manley, little pecker Manley,….. let’s do something fun with the kids, hmm just stayed in the house and did duck all but watch TV… the lunch you made was fantastic dry white bread with the measly amount of ham… you can imagine him boys boys, film carrying these plates for my content so I look like a caring dad…. Please!

Reactions: 6
Little hands Manley, little grubby Manley, little pecker Manley,….. let’s do something fun with the kids, hmm just stayed in the house and did duck all but watch TV… the lunch you made was fantastic dry white bread with the measly amount of ham… you can imagine him boys boys, film carrying these plates for my content so I look like a caring dad…. Please!
The sandwiches were GRIM!

Reactions: 3
Manley the spade raider sitting in a hospital bed , he’s never ate that day, look back at last video and he’s stuffing a salad in his face 🤢 why do all content creators tell so many lies 🤥

he’s got a cheek to say he’ll review the breakfast! Not happy go private you minker !!

• Wow
Manley the spade raider sitting in a hospital bed , he’s never ate that day, look back at last video and he’s stuffing a salad in his face 🤢 why do all content creators tell so many lies 🤥

he’s got a cheek to say he’ll review the breakfast! Not happy go private you minker !!
What’s up with the fat bleep?

• Haha
Jesus Christ, Hes wasted with that Poster Making Ability, should be doing Graphics for Sky

1st come 1st served :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: unlikely to be a problem Manky
My 8 year old can do better than that 🤦🏻‍♀️ pathetic.
Sad, sad man trying so hard to keep relevant. Also absolutely 100000% do not trust all gifts going to the winner. Beggy fucker

Reactions: 4
My 8 year old can do better than that 🤦🏻‍♀️ pathetic.
Sad, sad man trying so hard to keep relevant. Also absolutely 100000% do not trust all gifts going to the winner. Beggy fucker
might aswell have called it The Nigerian Prince Talent competition

• Haha
I joined Lucy live on my tattle account the one we all subscribed to her with them accounts well as soon as I joined she said “You can go” then blocked me! 😳 She was a scammer all along. 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11