Manley Family #25 Too Irrelevant for a Thread Title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I used to like Lucy, she’s changed so much!
I don’t think she changed
I think she played us and we fell for it
Well I admit I fell for it
She gave us a story about how horrible Tom was to her when she wanted to end the marriage, blink then she’s on family holidays with him
True colours are shown now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she changed
I think she played us and we fell for it
Well I admit I fell for it
She gave us a story about how horrible Tom was to her when she wanted to end the marriage, blink then she’s on family holidays with him
True colours are shown now
Yes I think you’re right!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I lost all respect when she started going on holiday with him
Especially when she wouldn’t admit it yet we could see what they were both posting
I feel stupid for subbing to her when he left and her oven didn’t work

Reactions: 8
I completely forgot about this family, is he still interacting with under age kids at bedtime?

How is everyone enjoying Tom’s new content! It’s amazing isn’t it - thought he had a Job or was it just Christmas I have so many questions I need to understand 1. does he own a a warm coat or just that black tatty thing!? 2. Where has the brown jacket gone 3. Why are his hands so small and his head is square 4. Why do we never see his top teeth 5 why does he have tit trainers and shoes!
Please help

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FFS…. How much of a looser is this guy! The latest tried for Tom - so he hasn’t got any friends so he now trying to do these little sitcom sketches like his pal does on his account! - I didn't even raise a smile except laughing at how he has a pool table in the middle of his room - and his new sofas look like tit l…. Literally the colour of tit!

Back shagging the hippie witch, working a couple of evenings at the shop - thought he had a new job!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Tiny hands Manley - I’ve never seen someone as grubby as him! His taste in clothes are terrible why does he wear that hat all the time! square headed fool! - and why do we never see his top teeth!!

Reactions: 6
Jesus what is happening there!! They are all over the place!
Mankey top teeth, Tiny little hands, another thought how can you have 300k followers but only have zero to 10 comments and low likes on your videos!?
@mumz thanks for the archive picture - you have cleared a lot up!
I watched an old video of him when he was like a child going to the caravan holiday and his misses opened the door for him to them barge past all the kids and his misses to get in first! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4