Manley family #23 Lucy and Debbie make us howl, Tom joined cl@pper and is on the prowl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His pathetic video about the chicken making out he went off to cough 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Seriously, there has to be one guy who’s a long distant lorry driver 30 + years ago, knocking up women far and wide. Now all his offspring have arrived on tiktok begging cause they're all dirty and look the god damn same. No teef and manky.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does he do the cooking live when he is rubbish at cooking and not getting any better.
Just buy ready meals or something from the chippy.
Please don't cook for the kids, take them out.

Reactions: 9
Why does he do the cooking live when he is rubbish at cooking and not getting any better.
Just buy ready meals or something from the chippy.
Please don't cook for the kids, take them out.
You say that now but if he never tried to cook at all we'd slate him for that too 😂😂

(He deserves it though 👏)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You say that now but if he never tried to cook at all we'd slate him for that too 😂😂

(He deserves it though 👏)
I've one at home just the same, I've been sat in the kitchen giving step by step instructions and he still gets it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've one at home just the same, I've been sat in the kitchen giving step by step instructions and he still gets it wrong.
That's like mines too 🙈 absolutely useless. He's managed to mess up chicken kievs and oven fries before

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.