Manley family #23 Lucy and Debbie make us howl, Tom joined cl@pper and is on the prowl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He gets paid when he gets so many likes on a video but it’s hardly anything it would be round £10 if he’s lucky 🤣 he didn’t reach his goal anyhow so came of live.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Why is he begging on live for 600 likes on video 2
Saying that he needs to post a video at 12
????
Just seen him he said if he gets the extra likes it’ll PAY for his night out so obviously MONEY

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Thread title
Manky Tom is a beg, he also has a very square head, no prospects, no job, and date nights with mom, gets drunk on lives and leaves gifts on.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Suggestion:

Mummy's boy begging for views. Failing at life now he's got no kids to use.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Manley family #24 It’s all Beggy Fun, Spending Birthday with your Mum, please give this 620 likes for my Parmo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My thread suggestion.
None. Tom Manley is finished and he knows it. His visit to a prostitute ended any hope he had at a full time social media career. He’s irrelevant. Let’s just not waste time on him anymore. He’s a vile, disgusting fat little man, a narcissist. He will always put everything before his own children and don’t get me started on his idiot mother. Ignore him people. That’s the best way forward for the idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My thread suggestion.
None. Tom Manley is finished and he knows it. His visit to a prostitute ended any hope he had at a full time social media career. He’s irrelevant. Let’s just not waste time on him anymore. He’s a vile, disgusting fat little man, a narcissist. He will always put everything before his own children and don’t get me started on his idiot mother. Ignore him people. That’s the best way forward for the idiot.
I will use this as the recap lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.