Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Winning thread title with a whopping 23 likes from @IR0201

Recap is quotes from all of us
The brothel scandal just won't go away
Which idiot told his Mum she can sing ? It sounds like someone stood on her foot
Them little, fat hands ffs
He did the dirty on his subscribers and left them in the lurch
Likes to tell followers to mass report others
Has Tom got gambling problems?
Is he still hippy witching?
Never wore his wedding ring, now we know why
Liar liar, club 55 pants on fire
He's a petulant man child
Grade A twatty brass shagger
Lucy and Debbie have a laugh about clapper, at the expense of the grade A twatty brass shagger
Beige party food fail and gave everyone the Sh1ts
Lucy was never allowed to spend Christmas with her family
Debbie and Lucy spilling all the tea, Toms on a clapper knee trembler spree
Debbie and Lucy what an awesome duo, now Manley’s clappered out with his pay to view show
Manley's gone to clapper for a thigh slapper, Debbie and Lucy spill the juicy
Tom has no shame, his mum has no shame
John Wayne Gacy Vibes
Watch out kids Manley is now begging on all social media platforms
His obsession with begging for gifts is absolutely disgusting.
What a catch
mankey.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
For those of you that remember… Lucy’s circumstances really hit home. So… since then. I’ve a new job, around my kids and livestock. I’ve also removed him from my mortgage!👊… so… we are currently still “home”. I will and can afford the payments. I took a deal. He will get whatever he put in and that’s it. He has the kids every other weekend. And I am civil. He isn’t yet… but more than expected considering he’s a raving narc. So… tattle and Lucy … thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

pokerboy21

Hi Tom. Hope you’re not keeping well.
Don’t ever forget, it was me that pretty much informed the world what a scum bag you actually are. I mean, what kind of person (I would normally put man there, but you’re no man) visits a brothel whilst on holiday with his wife, infant son, step children, father in law..I could go on but chose not to.
I managed to expose you with a nights worth of talking to some random folk who by the way, approached me.
Im now taking some much deserved time off from work (look the word up). I’m off for the rest of the year in fact. Imagine what I’m going to find out with some actual, dedicated digging.
Tick Tock.
Tick Tock.
Your time is running out on social media. I’d suggest you find a job. Sooner rather than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

pokerboy21

He doesn’t eat out anymore because it was Lucy paying. He drained all of that poor girl’s inheritance after her mum sadly passed away.
He was in complete control of all money during their relationship.
During the now infamous holiday when he went with a prostitute, poor Lucy had to literally take money from his wallet because he had to be in control of every penny and that’s gospel.
Yes Tom. There’s so much I know about how you treated that girl. Things are only going to get worse for you hear on in.
If you look up the word narcissist in the dictionary, I’m pretty sure there’s a photo of fat boy next to it.
Tom. I know for a FACT that you read everything on here so read this. Your time on social media has come to an end. Unless you want me to reveal EVERYTHING I’ve found out about you, and it’s not only about whilst you was with Lucy, go. Go now. Delete your shitty little tiktok account and go and try and be a real man. Go and try and be a real father to those 3 boys. Go Tom. Go now before it’s to late.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

pokerboy21

Is it true Tom that, when Lucy was still idiot enough to put up with you, including the first time you cheated on her, all your money was in fact just that? Yours? Allegedly, you bled that poor girl dry. Constantly using her Money, including money that was left to her after her mum sadly passed away, to pay for everything whilst you kept fatty money all for fatty for the bookies, beer, etc? Don’t deny it you chunky monkey because we all know it’s the truth. MAN O MAN ITS GOOD TO BE BACK!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

pokerboy21

How’s our favourite brothel creeper? Still trying to play the worlds best dad? Pathetic, vile little man.
Yes Tubby Tommy, I’m back!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Thank you guys 💕🥰 I was so scared at first. He made me think I couldn’t do anything without him. Tattle can be called lots of names, but it honestly helped me, and seeing how others dealt with life too really made me want better, not monetary wise but happiness wise. I could have 1p to my name right now but I have my kids, friends and family who make my heart full. Soppy I know! …. Right back to business 😬🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14

nathan25

VIP Member
Honestly his days are done on TikTok …. Pat on the back tattle Fam 🙌 Scare and Mankey are Done!
gifting have stopped. We wrote our opinions on here and TikTok for people to realise exactly what these begs were doing and it seems to have worked 🥳🤣
Lots of people have came on tattle to read these threads and the gifts started to dry up.
First Sharon stopped gifting scare and everything went down hill from there.
Now Mankey has no gifters and everyone hates him for what he done to his wife.
I will say Thanks to DHB and team for opening peoples eyes to these begs.
Bye bye Mankey - your content is shit you have NO paid partnerships or ads and now no gifts coming in. How about you tell Tyla your mod to keep her money and stop giving it to you every time she gets paid god love her.
You are a disgrace taking of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

nathan25

VIP Member
Well well well Mr Mankey have you been caught out by DWP 🙄 turning gifts off? Is that because you only got 3 roses on your last live.
you are finished on TikTok like I said yesterday. Your content is shit. Your likes are dropping.
More and more creators are talking about begs like you and Lots more people are agreeing with them.
So Tattle Fam we have Carebeg & Mankey finally finished on the app.
We have saved more vulnerable adults from sending their cash 👌
I bet you he is hardly ever live now as he will not benefit from it.
merch didn’t sell either by the looks of it 🤣👏

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Did I hear him say he's having a ask him anything evening? I mean what else could be ask we seem to know everything.
Plus you are not important or interesting in anyway
Here's some questions:

- Why are you such a knob?
- Why can't you get a job?
- Why did you visit a brothel on a family holiday?
- Why are you such a shit Dad?
- Why do you use filters?
- Why do you need to be permanently attached to your mum's tit?
- Why are your t-shirts constantly stained? Why not use a bib?

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Still talking total waffle at midnight while downing vodka knowing hes got Jeremiah tomorrow.
Rehomed Dusty because he was a lapdog and he thought he would be better with a older person 🤨.
Cant keep a family and can't keep a dog, what a waste of oxygen.
He also doesn't think the queen met the new priminister even though there's pictures all over tiktok of the priminister shaking hands with the queen a few days ago.
What a knob 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

pokerboy21

His latest video with the song about cocaine and he’s parting with his house mate 🙄 idiot!
Careful joking about that one chubbster. Do you really want more of your dirty washing hung out to dry?
Plus, outing you for all of your wrong doings is my job, remember?

pokerboy21

These so called uk celeb tiktokers thrive on comments wether negative or not
He’s not a celeb & not really a tiktoker. He’s a joke & a fake. His videos are pointless. He uses his child for views. His lip sync’s are beyond pathetic.
Take note of what I’ve said Tom. Youll Have a smooth ride from me for a while. But I promise you this. My incoming post on CHRISTMAS DAY is going to make me outing you as a cheat who visits prostitutes look like playground stuff.
You’ve been advised to leave tiktok behind Tom. I suggest you take heed of this advice.

• Wow
  • Heart
Seriously, there has to be one guy who’s a long distant lorry driver 30 + years ago, knocking up women far and wide. Now all his offspring have arrived on tiktok begging cause they're all dirty and look the god damn same. No teef and manky.

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
He’s 100% gonna delete the latest TikTok and if he doesn’t he should!
I’ve second hand embarrassment for him.
Aaaaaaand. It’s gone
But nothing ever goes forever once its posted on t’internet

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick