Manley family #23 Lucy and Debbie make us howl, Tom joined cl@pper and is on the prowl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fatmans live making beans on toast 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

He's going to get back into making videos and cooking lives = clappers not good for begging :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When are they gonna let new members post on tattle we need Debbie on here 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Runs on the spot and does star jumps coz the guns too far away… yeah you do star jumps for gifts you begging duck!
Jacobs on holiday and been on a few holidays he said so he’s loving life! As kids should.. have you taken him away Tom? Didn’t think so.

“It’s quite nice not having as many people on my livestreams”
You keep telling yourself that Tom!
Whatever it takes to get you through the day.
P.S sort out your bloody filter! It’s makes you look weird and keeps moving off your face

• Haha
I seen Lucy video and thought the same about camel toe 🤣🤣
I noticed a few people asking about Claire in her last live but she was ignoring the comments. Wonder if her godson had a birthday card/gift of her.

Lucy is doing well, lots of support, very positive lives, lots of fun, giggles, banter
Getting rid of the negative nelly’s around her, it has done her good and been to her advantage. And I don’t just mean Mankey
She’s glowing, she can only go from strength to strength from here on
She doesn’t get into anything too deep or controversial
Good on her

That “Healthy Meals” Approx Kilo of Chicken in a Bought Sauce full of Sugar and Salt, and the Fat Beg is too stupid to even do his own rice, #14stoneinaday

• Haha
Apparently he lost weight by running on spot , starjumps & the like whenever he had a spare 5mins 😂😂😂😂 of course you did Tom and I can plait piss.

• Haha
Lose weight with these portions
Okaaaaay then
There is so little effort in that its untrue, not a single thing added to the sauce, no onions or added Veg, literally only bit of cookery is cutting chicken and frying it, and we know how everyone faired at his Buffet

Reactions: 7
Apparently he lost weight by running on spot , starjumps & the like whenever he had a spare 5mins 😂😂😂😂 of course you did Tom and I can plait piss.
The only reason he did those things was for gifts on a live and ran out of breath very quickly 🤣

• Haha
Completely off topic.. but sort of not
Anyone seen the ladbaby scandal? I’m prob the only one who likes Rox 🙈 I do really feel for her 😭
I must be the only one who dislikes Rox she gives me soph vibes ... over emphasises on facial expressions gives me massive second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.