Manley Family #22 Mummy's boy is a narcissist, the hippy witch can’t resist, his followers are mainly kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Lucy did it!
Came above Mankey
She has 92 subscribers and I think that’s more than his total from the competition and the ones he had before
I know Lucy’s will drop after a month but that’s not the point
The point is we showed him yet again that we can piss on his parade
Now the subscribers competition is over lets watch him go back to begging, battling, and doing stupid tit stunts for a prize
78CF5FD0-6936-4B06-9B09-D160CB95354A.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh shame the baby got him up at 4.30 he’s tired 😂😂 going to see mommy today …sat in his creased T-shirt invest in an IRON woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did any one see when lucy was live last night she wasn’t singing and as soon as the song mentioned you still got mommy issues she mouthed it into the camera 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How lucky is he that he can sit on his fat bum talking nonsense on tik tok when his baby naps. Like he hasn’t got any thing else to do. Great lazy life

Reactions: 10
Jeremiah woke him up at that time because he’s putting him to bed far too early…
He had such an attitude in that live.

and I swear that mod Chloe wants to be his fourth baby mum. She’s obsessed with him.

• Sick
For somebody who didn't shut up about having his son for 6 days you'd think he'd get off TikTok and spend more time with him but noo of course TikTok first eh Tom?

Reactions: 11
I enjoyed watching Lucy live last night she was clearing the attic with Ruby. Her chat was nice and everyone getting on having a laugh. Lucy “Alexa play narcissist- Alexa volume up” 👏🤣🤣🤣 go Lucy.
she was saying she needs more time to finish the attic as it’s not going to be done in 3 days but will have the baby back. Ruby said maybe he can go back with Tom next week after he’s been home with us a week mum. Lucy looked to say I doubt it.
I felt sorry for her you can see she’s struggling as she said she will get lots of wallpaper samples and do Ruby’s wall with loads of free samples and will have to save for the furniture etc. people said put a Amazon wish list up. She said no straight away and said she will not be doing things like that.
See if that was Mankey twit he’d be putting the wish list up straight away.
he really did control the money she had by the sounds of it and now she realises what it’s like to struggle.
Has anyone seen Laura Mankeys mod? 👀
I haven’t seen her for a while.

I enjoyed watching Lucy live last night she was clearing the attic with Ruby. Her chat was nice and everyone getting on having a laugh. Lucy “Alexa play narcissist- Alexa volume up” 👏🤣🤣🤣 go Lucy.
she was saying she needs more time to finish the attic as it’s not going to be done in 3 days but will have the baby back. Ruby said maybe he can go back with Tom next week after he’s been home with us a week mum. Lucy looked to say I doubt it.
I felt sorry for her you can see she’s struggling as she said she will get lots of wallpaper samples and do Ruby’s wall with loads of free samples and will have to save for the furniture etc. people said put a Amazon wish list up. She said no straight away and said she will not be doing things like that.
he really did control the money she had by the sounds of it and now she realises what it’s like to struggle.
That Laura was his mod yesterday she was blocking people for no reason at all. Someone got blocked by her for talking about duetting him.

• Angry
I know we are all supporting Lucy so please don’t take this the wrong way. But I still don’t like that she allows ruby to make TikToks.. she’s too young for the app herself and I just don’t think she should be allowing her to make them.

but that’s just my opinion. I’m always extra cautious when it comes to sharing my baby on social media so maybe that’s why.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know we are all supporting Lucy so please don’t take this the wrong way. But I still don’t like that she allows ruby to make TikToks.. she’s too young for the app herself and I just don’t think she should be allowing her to make them.

but that’s just my opinion. I’m always extra cautious when it comes to sharing my baby on social media so maybe that’s why.
I don’t like seeing young children on the app because you never know what perverts are looking 🤢

I don’t like seeing young children on the app because you never know what perverts are looking 🤢
I’ve just seen the video of ruby I don’t agree with Lucy posting this

Last edited:
I think with the way Lucy is now with not wanting to put a wishlist up and not having gifts on proves it was him making her like it. Well done Tubs you made your wife look like a beg like you. bleeping slob

• Heart

I agree. I have two sets of twins young as well. I would not dream of putting them on social media.

I think with the way Lucy is now with not wanting to put a wishlist up and not having gifts on proves it was him making her like it. Well done Tubs you made your wife look like a beg like you. bleeping slob
Absolutely, and he made it easy for people to think that she was happily involved in it which obviously we now know she wasn't.

I agree I don’t think Ruby should be doing TikToks to be honest. I said the same a few days ago when Lucy and Ruby done a dance - all the videos with Ruby in are saved a lot if you look. We know what sort of peoole save kids videos 😡 Lucy please protect your children at all costs.
Tom used them for clout please don’t go down that road.

• Angry
Out birthday shopping with mummy dearest who is dressed in a vest top as it’s obviously hot today
The poor little one is in a long sleeved, long trousered woolly suit
Like WTAF?

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.