Manley Family #22 Mummy's boy is a narcissist, the hippy witch can’t resist, his followers are mainly kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know for a fact you’ve had a big fattening meal out today Tom and that lettuce is for your gullible followers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thankyou for the new thread @mumz and the title @Trapped_soul ❤❤

So glad Lucy showed again how much more mature she is then Tubs, she now has a working oven. Well done everyone who played a part in it 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He does want to be in a relationship, because HE couldn't face going through what he's just gone through. Little hint for you Mankey, don't cheat on your wife & you won't have that problem

Reactions: 11
by fabulous dad do you mean going off to a brothel whilst on a family holiday, sleeping with somebody else while expecting a baby.. constantly shoving a phone in his kids face.. not helping lucy out with an oven which would obviously be beneficial for jeremiah, ali and ruby.. putting his son in a high chair while he begs on live.. yeah! id say hes a fabulous dad NOT!
Is this person on the same planet as us he’s definitely not a fabulous dad pray to god his sons never take after him !!

Reactions: 9
I kept forgetting to write this in HEAR but have you noticed he said several times throughout the whole brothel stuff etc that he was “brought up better than that” really felt like a bad dig to Lucy’s family. He’s a smarmy fat tit. So glad Lucy’s oven is fixed 🥰

Reactions: 15
Thank you @mumz once again for the new thread and @Trapped_soul so happy to see Lucy got her oven fixed. I think she definitely been reading our threads.
I said yesterday please get the oven fixed Liv and run that fat useless Tw#t face in it.
she looked so happy saying it’s finally fixed. At least she had said where her money had gone. Where had your gone tubs?? On your new football table? That was apparently a gift 🤦‍♀️🙄 he makes me sick. Literally.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you @mumz once again for the new thread and @Trapped_soul so happy to see Lucy got her oven fixed. I think she definitely been reading our threads.
I said yesterday please get the oven fixed Liv and run that fat useless Tw#t face in it.
she looked so happy saying it’s finally fixed. At least she had said where her money had gone. Where had your gone tubs?? On your new football table? That was apparently a gift 🤦‍♀️🙄 he makes me sick. Literally.
Didn’t he say he didn’t earn a lot on TikTok too a while back. Yet another lie! Lucy has no qualms about sharing what she made from subs and it was enough to get her cooker fixed

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.