Manley Family #22 Mummy's boy is a narcissist, the hippy witch can’t resist, his followers are mainly kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title with 16 likes from @Trapped_soul

Recap
5 days and a new thread, that's a Mankey record
Mr & Mrs have exposed each other
Tom's definition of "last word on the subject" is saying it 10 times
Mummy still rides to the rescue
The followers are getting even younger!
Turns gifts off when doing subscriber lives
Turns gifts on when doing public lives
Repeating content aimed at kids
The hippy side piece has returned to his lives
His mods are snakes and spy on Lucy
He is having Jeremiah for 6 days don't ya know
He is a good hearted family man but cheats on his pregnant wife
Will the talent show ever have a final?
CJ is his only true friend
Will he ever pay proper child maintenance?
Will he ever offer to get Lucy's cooker fixed?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
wow a new thread already!! thank you mumz for the recap and new thread ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yaaaaay Lucy! So glad your oven is fixed. Just shows how much more mature she is than Tom. Tom will spend his subscriber money on shite or prozzies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Fantastic recap as always mumz and thank you trapped soul for the title 🙌🏼 So glad Lucy’s got her oven fixed. Well done everyone. Kudos to her for using it wisely unlike her manky ex. Priorities!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ahh how happy were the kids to have a working oven again! Made me a bit emotional haha

Reactions: 13
Tom is so irritating he just shoves a camera in Jeremiah’s face constantly. I wonder how his other two kids feel. Just having to stand there looking on while their dead beat dad makes all these TikToks with Jeremiah and doesn’t include them. I don’t see why he can’t just stay off TikTok for the days he has his other two boys. He uses the excuse that he doesn’t put them on video. But they are all over his very public Instagram account. That he keeps telling people to follow. He needs to stop exploiting Jeremiah. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 14
How come he’s not put Jeremiah in any of the new clothes he bought
Because they are all too small maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the recap @mumz 🥰 and @Trapped_soul for fab title (y)
Great news about the oven, shame that fat waste of a space never paid for it 😡
He's had a busy day sorting stuff our for his son's 1st birthday, that's what a parent does, does he actually want a bleeping medal? 😡

I'm sure Lucy will have a fabulous relaxed happy day with all the kids for Jeremiah's birthday 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the recap @mumz 🥰 and @Trapped_soul for fab title (y)
Great news about the oven, shame that fat waste of a space never paid for it 😡
He's had a busy day sorting stuff our for his son's 1st birthday, that's what a parent does, does he actually want a bleeping medal? 😡

I'm sure Lucy will have a fabulous relaxed happy day with all the kids for Jeremiah's birthday 🥰
Thankyou both another amazing re-cap ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
by fabulous dad do you mean going off to a brothel whilst on a family holiday, sleeping with somebody else while expecting a baby.. constantly shoving a phone in his kids face.. not helping lucy out with an oven which would obviously be beneficial for jeremiah, ali and ruby.. putting his son in a high chair while he begs on live.. yeah! id say hes a fabulous dad NOT!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.