Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Lucy and Debbie make us howl, Tom joined clapper and is on the prowl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

IR0201

VIP Member
Yaaaaay Lucy! So glad your oven is fixed. Just shows how much more mature she is than Tom. Tom will spend his subscriber money on shite or prozzies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

mumz

VIP Member
How come he’s not put Jeremiah in any of the new clothes he bought
Because they are all too small maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
The end of her live 🤣🤣🤣 seems like someone said poor Dad not invited to his party , Lucy clapped back with poor Dad decided to go to a Brothel didn't he ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

mumz

VIP Member
Winning title with 16 likes from @Trapped_soul

Recap
5 days and a new thread, that's a Mankey record
Mr & Mrs have exposed each other
Tom's definition of "last word on the subject" is saying it 10 times
Mummy still rides to the rescue
The followers are getting even younger!
Turns gifts off when doing subscriber lives
Turns gifts on when doing public lives
Repeating content aimed at kids
The hippy side piece has returned to his lives
His mods are snakes and spy on Lucy
He is having Jeremiah for 6 days don't ya know
He is a good hearted family man but cheats on his pregnant wife
Will the talent show ever have a final?
CJ is his only true friend
Will he ever pay proper child maintenance?
Will he ever offer to get Lucy's cooker fixed?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

mumz

VIP Member
Well Lucy did it!
Came above Mankey
She has 92 subscribers and I think that’s more than his total from the competition and the ones he had before
I know Lucy’s will drop after a month but that’s not the point
The point is we showed him yet again that we can piss on his parade
Now the subscribers competition is over lets watch him go back to begging, battling, and doing stupid shit stunts for a prize
78CF5FD0-6936-4B06-9B09-D160CB95354A.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

shadowofdoubt

Chatty Member
Someone wrote on his live “it’s my little ones first birthday today too!” His reply was “really? he must of been born on the exact same day as my little boy then” no shit, brain box 😩😂

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Maybe ur mum shouldn’t post TikToks of toddlers with saggy unchanged nappies and you giving evils to a child who is just helping and knows no different and is probably just excited!

• Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Basically he saw the smithy family were popular, that’s the only reason he did the gofundme for them to gain something himself off it. He was pretending to be this family man with family content. That was all a lie, Lucy looked after the kids, cooked and cleaned. She even had to look after his other two boys whilst he sat live day and night. Tik tok hasn’t gone to plan for him cos he’s boring, he’s a beg, he’s totally lost any family content he had now ruby isn’t around, he’s been outed for the way he treated Lucy, he went to the brothel. His time on tik tok is well and truly done now hence the 8 part crapathon.

• Heart

Fruitshoot

Mommy tagging his floozy in the video this morning. What do you reckon a relationship pending between mankey and the hippy witch 🤔
What a completely vile woman she is, she must know how hippie is involved in the drama.
That was a low blow intended to hurt lucy. 😔

View attachment 1515501

In his Skanky hoodie & his creepy laugh at the end of the video 🤢
Imagine walking around with a hoodie on with your surname on it, my mum did that to my clothes at primary school

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
Because those 8 videos gave him more hate than anything else he’s ever done

How can he still make the same mistakes?

He said he regrets using the family so much for content and looking back he wishes he spent more family time with them

Yet here he is exposing that beautiful little baby at every opportunity he gets

LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES TOM

You lost a marriage because of all this plus the cheating and brothel of course

One day your kids could punch you in the face with hurtful words like “Why didn’t I have quality time, why was it always content, dad, why is my whole life on the web for all to see?”
Another question

dad, why did you stick ya manky Willy in a prozzie from lanzarote??

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Waited to watch the whole docu-cunty-series before commenting. What a waste of time. It lacked substance completely. I'd have been better off watching paint dry.

It was pure self-indulgent narcassism. Stating what others have said regarding him being obsessed with tik tok and shoving cameras into his kids faces rather than spending quality time with them. Spending hours on end on live when he should have been spending time with his children. He's been on live all week whilst he's had Jeremiah. He was on live yesterday on the shit party day. In the video his enabling mum posted, he literally clawed for his phone to get content of Jeremiah opening a present, rather than being in the moment and enjoying him opening them.

Tom Manley, you're a narcassistic, cheating, scumbag, greasy cunt. No pity party video will ever change that. You're only not battling others because you can't moderate their comments regarding you being a brothel lover.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I came across him when he was doing the gofundme for the Smithy family as well, I thought what I kind caring person, dont worry I've slapped myself in the face since then 😂

• Haha

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Someone asked him what the purpose of his live was just before he went away, he got really pissed off about it and said he comes on live for fun and to chat. I have a strong feeling that he’s had the taxman and dwp onto him about all his gifts and that’s why he’s suddenly pretending that tik tok isn’t his “job” now and just fun.

• Haha