Manley family #19 Underage gifters nowhere to be seen, he’s addicted to his screen and still not had a clean.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom Manley. This post is specifically for you as we all know you read here. You are a terrible, terrible person. You are probably the worst excuse for a parent that I’ve ever come across in my 42 years on this earth. There are people out there whom are desperate to be parents and you have that role & you do not deserve it. Your whole life revolves around an app that,let’s tell the truth here was designed to entice children and you milk that fact. You’re a child groomer Tom. Plain & simple. The video you posted rattling on about know one knows what that person is going through so be mindful about what you’re saying. You mean like when you called Darryl (DHB) a child groomer on a live? The repercussions of that could have been disastrous yet you don’t give two shits. It’s people like you that have made tiktok what it is today. A vile, awful place full of beggars just like you. Your boys deserve better. They deserve a real, honest hard working role model/father figure. Do them a favour and walk away. You’ll be helping them in the long run. Kids these days can be cruel & I wouldn’t be surprised if the two eldest are already being bullied because their dad is just an oxygen thief. The account you sponge from was originally set up as a family account. So, you will be aware that lots of children follow you, you know, the ones that gift you, probably the same ones that turn you on. You have another account, ‘Tom Manly Live’. So, why not prove all of us over here on tattle wrong. Close the family account & go to your over 18 account. It makes perfect sense. Your times nearly up chubby. Countless people are reporting you to the benefits office, the tax office and the newspapers. You’re a grow man. Just for once in your pathetic little life, try & rise to that role. Be a dad. A real dad. Get a job. Stop bumming from children & the vulnerable. I’ll see you quite soon. Oh and one more thing. It’s great seeing Lucy out & about. She’s looking really good. Not long until Jeramiah will have a real man around the house to look up to

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The woman who gifted the lion would’ve got that cost of living payment this week £320 odd I think. And she spent it on that big fat duck. What an absolute waste.

Reactions: 7
Top 10 in rising stars the beg! Trying to get all Rep Nicks followers saying he wants 400k. Honestly he’s a bleeping disgrace. Why don’t he get of live and go pick his boys up from school

Reactions: 5
Top 10 in rising stars the beg! Trying to get all Rep Nicks followers saying he wants 400k. Honestly he’s a bleeping disgrace. Why don’t he get of live and go pick his boys up from school
Because that’s what any decent father would do and he’s not got a decent bone in his body.

He’s going Turkey in September to stay at Repnicks villa
Meanwhile his other 2 sons haven’t had a holiday this year

• Angry
Who are the judges in this Talent Show Tonight and what talents do they have to judge people ?

ER why would he want to go stay with kids in a villa the dirty old man 😡

• Angry
The perfect titlle care of @lyndseyross115

Recap:
When will this dirty beg's time be up?
Are the DWP and UC aware of his income and gifts?
Time will tell
Lucy seems genuinely skint
Does Tom help her out?
Thinks he can sing but ...... OUCH
He using the baby for content and views
He is not allowed to use the older boys, the mum's forbid it
He is still interacting with very young children
He has opened a Whatsapp group for subscribers, nobody knows if there's an age limit to join
Seems to have embraced the single life
Cooking lives, a few drinks with mummy, and a couple of sticking his tongue out at his baby sum up his content
Is he going bald?
View attachment 1427824
Say's he doesn't battle much that's a lie
Is his house mate a mate or ?????????
The Talent Show is back!!
Wants to be in the Weekly's but is stuck in the Rising Stars
😂😂😂brilliant !

• Haha
  • Heart
Did he used to work in the bingo hall? Just seen this on Google. I want to see his dating profile 🤣🤣🤣
I read his Linked In account this morning. Pretending to act like a true LinkedIn professional, whilst claiming to be a Mecca Bingo team member 😂 had me in bleeping stitches.

• Haha
He won’t close that account as he won’t get the followers on the other one.

Sweaty fat waste of space!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I read his Linked In account this morning. Pretending to act like a true LinkedIn professional, whilst claiming to be a Mecca Bingo team member 😂 had me in bleeping stitches.
By look of it was in the catering department and let’s be fair he can’t Cook probably a kitchen Porter lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.