Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
You can tell she’s struggling and he’s living the life of Riley
He has a new table and chairs, it’s just him and his mate ffs, and she has a really old set that looks like it’s falling apart and hers is for a whole family
He has a new working cooker, her one is fucked
She’s looking after 3 kids and he has just the baby occasionally
He has no shopping trips, no keeping all the kids entertained, no school run to worry about,
She has to feed and clothe them all plus herself
He just has himself to worry about and he’s planning a trip to Turkey in Sept and a stag do over in IOW
And he has the fucking gall to say he is feeling down
Fucking arse wipe of a dad, person and human being
I’m off to fill some forms in on whatever is fillable to fill in lolol
Fucketty fuck fuck fuck
Tooo far mate. Tooo far
It’s one thing the general public suffering and being rinsed due to your greed and laziness but your own wife even if she’s now an ex, and your own flesh and blood children
Wrongun!!
Lucy. If you read here
Contact child maintenance and tell them what he is earning and get your money that way. Don’t come to an agreement among yourselves, if you do it the collect and pay way they will want to see his actual earnings every 3 months. Let them collect for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

sofaz56

Long time lurker first time poster. Thread suggestion Manley Family #20 Lucy's thinner,Mankey's grimmer,rather eat sick than what he cooks for dinner. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

mumz

VIP Member
I respect all your opinions some I agree some not but we all seem able to cope with differing of opinion on here
My opinion on Lucy
Yes she was caught up in begging with Mankey, but let’s give her some credit now. She’s turned gifts off because she says a lot of her followers are in the same boat as her

Most people in relationships stick by their partners, good or bad, sometimes the partners controlling sometimes not
All the while I will give her credit for having her own mind and being a strong woman BUT she still had loyalty towards him and it can take a while for reasoning to kick in and it did kick in eventually when she kicked him out and turned her gifts off
We don’t know if he coerced her into battles and begging
But that’s the past and surely when someone sees the light and changes we can forgive that?
I don’t like what I see as using the kids for views, but that’s my opinion, other people love it
I don’t mind the Lucy we see now. I wasn’t keen on the old one

I will never like Mankey even if he joined a Benedictine Monastry and repented for the rest of his days

• Heart
Reactions: 19

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Sending kids to grace live just clicked on one she looks at least twelve Thomas Manley sort you act out it’s disgusting

Only one reason he is gifting Gracie wants a uni dickhead
He's been up Gracies arse since she started shit with DHB.....tbh they'd make a great couple....both fat, lazy, fugly, dirty beggars with zero parenting skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
As Much as I can't stand him, Lucy sat along side him often for Mr and Mrs, defended them on holiday saying the Hotel loved them, advertising horrendous Hoodies, meals out eating for England, trips around the world daily, weekly Quizzes with The Hales, it endless to name. Something switched and my guess would be lack of Taxes or declaration of earnings. Like the flick of a switch it all ended abruptly.And just like that no more sweet cheeks.

Reactions: 17

mumz

VIP Member
A lot of people were bad mouthing Mankey in Truckers live. People I’ve never seen before so the word is getting around
His own MIL wants to comment in here but can’t because we are closed to new members
Lucy being very subtle about her stick the knife in TT’s
Baby mama’s limiting what he can do
Facebook groups talking about him
Insta talking about him
Bad remarks on his TT page
Not many people to battle
Gifts nowhere near as good as a few months back
Tax man in the shadows
DWP in the know
UC with wise knowledge
Tick tock tick tock pun intended
Time is running out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

mumz

VIP Member
He’s read here and us saying the baby has no toys
Now all of a sudden there’s toys lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15

c.tingz

VIP Member
@RaeRae26, @Faith61 and all the other amazing guys of the tattle fam,

apologies I’ve not been about Lately, the departure of my bestie camelbear, I’ve been crying myself to sleep most night.

i miss her so much !! 😢

secondly I’ve been raising these little ones for the past 5 and weeks so they’ve taken my time up.

but don’t worry I’m still watching for now lol

Attachments

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
The perfect titlle care of @lyndseyross115

Recap:
When will this dirty beg's time be up?
Are the DWP and UC aware of his income and gifts?
Time will tell
Lucy seems genuinely skint
Does Tom help her out?
Thinks he can sing but ...... OUCH
He using the baby for content and views
He is not allowed to use the older boys, the mum's forbid it
He is still interacting with very young children
He has opened a Whatsapp group for subscribers, nobody knows if there's an age limit to join
Seems to have embraced the single life
Cooking lives, a few drinks with mummy, and a couple of sticking his tongue out at his baby sum up his content
Is he going bald?
2D30910A-E4DD-4502-A4C0-341F2431560B.jpeg

Say's he doesn't battle much that's a lie
Is his house mate a mate or ?????????
The Talent Show is back!!
Wants to be in the Weekly's but is stuck in the Rising Stars

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

mumz

VIP Member
I don’t get why he is using the tree of life as his symbol
He’s not exactly full of life and verve is he?
I thought it was a biblical symbol
Mind you. Years ago it was used to make medicine to treat syphilis. So maybe it’s very apt!

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Leave this here great spelling
Tell me you’ve got a filter on.. without telling me you’ve got a filter on.. Tom will go first

He got a warning for drinking alcohol on live, we know what to do 😉

'I'm missing my sons first birthday, do you not think that was a hard decision for me to make to choose between my best mates wedding and my sons first birthday'
Is he taking the piss, there shouldn't need to be a decision to fat waste of space 😡
Disgusting man! Friends.. TikTok.. all come before his children. There should be no decision! It’s YOUR CHILDS FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!! a wedding, a meeting with the queen, nothing would make me miss that!

• Heart
  • Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I watched some of Lucys live this morning....she's switched her gifts off...someone asked why they can't gift her and she said she's struggled financially the past 2 months, most of her followers are Mums and probably in the same situation as her and she doesn't want to take money off them. She said Ruby and Alis dad has been supporting them, but he is feeling the pinch with the cost of living crisis and had to reduce his payments (no mention of Lard Arse being financially supportive!!!). Then this comment.....she read it and then said "yes, I see that now".....and THEN the messages started.....hmmmmm, I'm thinking Lardy saw it and her reaction 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Plot twist mankeys ran off with Jenny 🤣

He really is struggling for content isn’t he, he either has to use Jeremiah or make a video about a bad comment to try and get some comments and views.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
I watched some of Lucys live this morning....she's switched her gifts off...someone asked why they can't gift her and she said she's struggled financially the past 2 months, most of her followers are Mums and probably in the same situation as her and she doesn't want to take money off them. She said Ruby and Alis dad has been supporting them, but he is feeling the pinch with the cost of living crisis and had to reduce his payments (no mention of Lard Arse being financially supportive!!!). Then this comment.....she read it and then said "yes, I see that now".....and THEN the messages started.....hmmmmm, I'm thinking Lardy saw it and her reaction 🤣🤣
He needs to stay off her lives, truth hurts

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I don't understand his video where he pans around showing the tv and sofa.
He's showing all he's achieved....second hand couch, cheap net curtains and a TV.....all in a rented house....nothing to be proud of Fatty.....its all paid for by your brainless followers. You still can't drive, you're still a shit parent who uses his children for clout.

• Heart