Manley family #19 Underage gifters nowhere to be seen, he’s addicted to his screen and still not had a clean.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he ever think of anyone else but him
Unfortunately not he will never learn to put his children first he says he didn’t pay for it .. of course he did we aren’t all gulliable he could have got a cooker to feed his son he deleting negative comments cause he knows they are right

Reactions: 6
He definitely got that pool table himself or went half with his house mate. Why is he trying to lie once AGAIN.

he said before he even moved in he was going to buy one and it was the first thing on his list 😡

His block list must be so loonnggggggg. Don’t like the truth!!
why do a reply video then?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Imagine calling the baby naughty coz he had him up all night 🤨🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe he’s teething you lump of lard! Maybe he just wanted a cuddle.. he’s a baby!
and lost weight my arse! Where the duck your deathly bags gone from under your eyes?
I'd be up all night crying if I had to be in the same house as Mankey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.