Manley family #19 Underage gifters nowhere to be seen, he’s addicted to his screen and still not had a clean.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 1 who sent him a lion sent 1 to beggy moon & her hubby if these people gifting are on benefits I hope they get looked into as well obviously dont need them if their gonna just gift them away .
100% 👏 that money is there to help them LIVE. Most of us who don’t get any benefits struggle and can’t afford to give away £100s to strangers online. Loads on benefits and not on benefits worry how to feed their kids/family. So if these people are chucking it away at these begs then they need help or a sanction or something

Reactions: 9
Baby Jeremiah fell down the stairs
He’s fine but Mankey never knew and when a follower told him. He carried on with his battle
Not stopped anything to call Lucy

1E9B3EBC-911F-4516-B49E-A9525673B985.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone here that .mankey was calling lucy I think as she got a thing come through saying a idiot is attempting to call you 😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Did anyone see Jeremiah fall down the stairs on Lucy live? I only heard about it when I saw toms live. But he didn’t look impressed he had to come off and ring her.
i do hope Jeremiah is ok though.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Apparently he didn't fall down the downstairs lucy said she thought he had so ended the live quickly and then people jumped to mankeys live to tell him

Omg I actually love the ring tones and text messages tones that lucy has for mankey 😆😆

Lucy's actually annoyed me a little bit .Tom keeps texting her as obviously he's had all these comments in his live and she's just ignoring him .he's proberly worried about jermiah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So whilst the rest of us are earning an honest wage, the fat Beggy bleep is already on a live.
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I go home on a Friday, happy that I’ve earnt my money to support my family like a man.
Id love a one on one with that fat bleep. Slimey kiddie fiddler.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone see Jeremiah fall down the stairs on Lucy live? I only heard about it when I saw toms live. But he didn’t look impressed he had to come off and ring her.
i do hope Jeremiah is ok though.
He didn’t come off right away. He finished a battle and convo first

Apparently he didn't fall down the downstairs lucy said she thought he had so ended the live quickly and then people jumped to mankeys live to tell him
How can you not know if he fell down the stairs or not?

ahhh. Maybe because you’re live on TT and not watching your baby?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That poor baby. They’re as bad as each other!! Why’s he not being watched! TikTok first as usual 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
That poor baby. They’re as bad as each other!! Why’s he not being watched! TikTok first as usual 😡😡😡
Shes taken him from his high chair in the kitchen before now while on live and taken him into the living room. And returned to the kitchen alone to carry on her conversation. I’ve seen her do this a few times

• Angry
Omg I can’t believe he’s on dating site 🤣🤣 wonder what he has said about himself.
Don’t work, begs on TikTok all day, 3 kids by 3 different mums!! I can’t cook or clean so hope you can 🙄

I bet he’s put he’s a hard working man and a great dad 😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Anyone been in touch with the press about this clown? I’ve bleeping had enough of him now.

• Heart
Omg I can’t believe he’s on dating site 🤣🤣 wonder what he has said about himself.
Don’t work, begs on TikTok all day, 3 kids by 3 different mums!! I can’t cook or clean so hope you can 🙄

I bet he’s put he’s a hard working man and a great dad 😡
Maybe someone will take one for the team and join the site lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was shocked when Lucy shown Jeremiah in a full outfit on live. It’s so hot where I am. My 10 month old is sweating just in his nappy. Can’t imagine poor Jeremiah.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
I don't understand how people can be live all day .I'm working at the moment got a fan on me and all I want to do is go find a pool and jump into it 😆😆

• Haha
Why does he keep saying he has management? He doesn't, never has and never will. He is so pathetic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.