Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him eating is painful.
He is totally enjoying the single life.
Why is he saying he is eating healthy lol

Reactions: 7
Really sorry for the off topic here guys, but your the only friends I have to talk about tik tok too 😂 does anyone know this girl? She has like 8 reviews and was apparently with her uncle. Well she’s cheated 🫣
I’ve seen her before yes, not sure if it was on here I read about her. People saying she had reborns because they couldn’t have kids together due to him being her dads brother & birth defects? Cheated 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Blow your nose you tit.
have you seen how excited he is over the battles and gifts and getting up the leader board.
He's having a ball and its showing.

• Angry
I’ve seen her before yes, not sure if it was on here I read about her. People saying she had reborns because they couldn’t have kids together due to him being her dads brother & birth defects? Cheated 🤣🤣
Just when you thought tiktok couldn't get any worse 😬

• Haha
Blow your nose you tit.
have you seen how excited he is over the battles and gifts and getting up the leader board.
He's having a ball and its showing.
Of course he is, there’s no one getting in his way, he doesn’t like it when they get in his way at home.

duck sake is he taking piss? Doesn't know if had brocoli or cauliflower for tea🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He didn’t even know his family went to the beach today
He asked Amy his mid, did Ali have a good day today
And she said yes they all went to the beach

• Angry
  • Sad
Anything interesting happened .I'm actually watching TV for one :ROFLMAO: I remember the days i used to watch the soaps before tiktok came along :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anything interesting happened .I'm actually watching TV for one :ROFLMAO: I remember the days i used to watch the soaps before tiktok came along :ROFLMAO:
This is me...not seen coronation st since before Xmas.🤣🤣
..but I'm NOT gonna miss love island !!..😳
I'm watching cheffy"s charity live and trying to work out if she's pissed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.