Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't I've got an unhealthy obsession. It's a daily routine now to go through there followers on tiktok to see if there following each other and also on insta and then check Tom's Facebook to see if he's changed it from saying married .obviously Lucy's deleted her Facebook so he's currently married to no one :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dont forget all the so called pranks he has played in the past, anything for views.

Reactions: 7
Don't I've got an unhealthy obsession. It's a daily routine now to go through there followers on tiktok to see if there following each other and also on insta and then check Tom's Facebook to see if he's changed it from saying married .obviously Lucy's deleted her Facebook so he's currently married to no one :ROFLMAO:
Don't forget to come straight back here and report any anomalies 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's bad I've got a folder in my photos called mankey :ROFLMAO: so I can check if anythings of
Love it🤣🤣🤣I miss allsorts, though I was awake at 3am looking at Lucy's insta from a while back and wondering if she looks back and thinks " what the hell happened?" She's changed so much....she literally must be worn to a frazzle,living with, and carrying that lazy pig...I don't justify all she's done cos she has been part of the begging etc ....but bloody hell,she's changed!!

Glad to see you're taking your Tattle Inspector role seriously 😂
If you know,you know @lozza96 ,if you don't..apologies🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Also of topic but I've discovered I'm 1 hour and 30 mins from binley mega chippy and I'm trying to justify travelling all that way to then wait about 1 hour in a queue :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear Mankey, 🤣 glad someone said it.
I notice he’s getting more negative comments than positive lately on all his posts
Someone said earlier if he's seeing Ali for his birthday and he said unfortunately not, I will see if i can take him to McDonald's on Friday 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
The way he is going he is slower than BegBear at cooking. "I know what I’m doing" of course he bleeping does, if he did he wouldn’t keep asking the viewers 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Getting his “fans” to teach him how to cook now he got to do it himself 🤭🤭

I can’t put the broccoli in the same pan as the potatoes can I 🫣🫣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
This is very strange
That’s definitely the apartment he stayed last time with his mum
It belongs to his mums friend
His mum’s nowhere to be seen the last couple of days
He said there’s nothing at the apartment, no salt or herbs, not even a radio
I know his mum has a place in Seaton not far from where he usually lives
I’m wondering if he’s there alone atm
And will be moving back in with her up north on the mainland next week

People asking has Ali had a good day and he just says 'I'm sure he has' wait until his Ruby's birthday and he'll be posting all day about her! He's always made a difference between the 2 kids

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Tragic that a 30 year old man and father of 3 children (plus 2 step children) can't cook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.