Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not another let’s hype something up just for it be tit thing

I‘ve got a new series for you Tom. Love Island starts Monday. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i was silent...believe it or not🤣🤣think them amd flap bear were on a blocking spree of dhb followers at the time so that sealed my fate ( don't know if I’ve told you, but I quite like him🤣🤣)
So now I don't follow dhb on the account I follow them on and so far so good🙈
Hmmm I vaguely remember you saying he's hot 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not another let’s hype something up just for it be tit thing

I‘ve got a new series for you Tom. Love Island starts Monday. 👍
The sweet cheeks thing was a series I think so he’s probably thought up a new one like

Tom’s single life
Or
Tom’s travels
Or
Tom’s fucked up again
Or
Life as a homeless deadbeat

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh duck off Lawrence don’t tell him you can get tips and TikTok won’t take a cut, he probably won’t shut up about that now 😣

• Haha
  • Angry
😂😂 talking about London excel in august n Tom says hotels are expensive that time of year n Betroot just goes yeah it is 😂😂😂
Tom invited him to stay in his house not long ago, he ain’t returning the favour 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's got no chance going to sitc :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: it's literally for all social media .he had a small chance maybe at Tokfest he's definetly got no chance at SITC

Also tom if you could kindly not go live from 9pm onwards from Monday as I have prior engagements to attend to .ie love island .thank you in advance for thinking about your lovely fans :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So he’s finished the daily leaderboard for yesterday and after TikTok take their 66% according to the TT calculator I posted a photo of earlier he gets £1013.30.
On the overall leaderboard he gets £2071.35.

Why oh why are these people not seeing they are just cash cows to this lazy twit 😡😡

Some people don’t even bring that home a month! 😳

• Angry
  • Sad
So he’s finished the daily leaderboard for yesterday and after TikTok take their 66% according to the TT calculator I posted a photo of earlier he gets £1013.30.
On the overall leaderboard he gets £2071.35.

Why oh why are these people not seeing they are just cash cows to this lazy twit 😡😡

Some people don’t even bring that home a month! 😳
Unbelievable!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh look at him dueting Lucy's happy birthday video for Ali, pretending he actually cares for the kid he was always moaning at 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
It maybe a job for some but certainly not for him.
Come on Mankey even Kaytee Lee and Grace get loads of advertisements etc and they are young.
you get sweet FA 🤣
Not one Ad in the last two years.
sorry you did go to Toby carvery but they dropped you after the first trip!!

It is NOT a job sitting there saying come on guys we need gifts and then marching on the spot for ten seconds!
These gifts will soon dry up then he will have to work.
I am friends with Speedo and I notice one of speedos big gifters gifting Mankey yesterday. I don’t think he knows Mankey is hated as he takes of kids and vulnerable
wait until he finds out 😊

• Heart
It maybe a job for some but certainly not for him.
Come on Mankey even Kaytee Lee and Grace get loads of advertisements etc and they are young.
you get sweet FA 🤣
Not one Ad in the last two years.
sorry you did go to Toby carvery but they dropped you after the first trip!!

It is NOT a job sitting there saying come on guys we need gifts and then marching on the spot for ten seconds!
These gifts will soon dry up then he will have to work.
I am friends with Speedo and I notice one of speedos big gifters gifting Mankey yesterday. I don’t think he knows Mankey is hated as he takes of kids and vulnerable
wait until he finds out 😊
I love speedo .yeah he does the battles and stuff but he also gives back .but I watched him before he came on tiktok as he used to do the insta lives with Tyrone through lockdown which I loved

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I saw that Lucy commented on Shans tiktok. So much has happened this year so I’ve forgotten a lot. Did Shan and the Mankeys stay friends?

He’s live now on the beg saying the hate comes off 40 year old blokes mainly and there’s nothing stopping anyone else doing what his family WAS doing. He used the word was very clearly. He said they did promotional ads etc. duck off mankey you lying tit, Toby carvery dropped you like a sack of spuds 😂

What a mess, marching for gifts, absolute head 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Did you hear what Oliver said that tiktok is banning people from recharging if there doing it to much

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.