Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long it will be before mummy tells this lazy sack of tit to get off live 🤔
Yeah she's gonna be seeing it all for herself now....little tit bag.... begging from mummy's whilst Lucy at home with the children and baby on her own...but no change there...she managed everything before with the added "bonus" of that fat slob hanging around doing duck all....and as for his other children...they're ot missing much either...bleeping sad sack he is😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
4D5FDCE1-6562-42C1-9B78-90C85435F9A4.jpeg

It’s 12.42pm and imagine spending about £240 on gift and sending them to this lump of lard !!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Looking for subscribers now!!!! Greedy bastard!!!
DD saying he doesn't agree with it and not fair on his " genuine followers " mankey is speechless!!!🤣

• Haha
Quote from Tom “Any money you make from social media is self employment I declare it all”

let’s hope you do, HMRC are watching 😈

• Haha
DD saying he doesn't agree with it and not fair on his " genuine followers " mankey is speechless!!!🤣
💯 and even the camel toe this morning said she would never do it !!

i bet that’s the straw that broke the camels back with them as he did it on holiday 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Tom- Have you got the subscriber thing
Dan- No, I don’t want to be that guy, not expecting people to afford it

Hahahahahaha

• Haha
The man acts like he has zero responsibilities.
Absolute scum and drain on society.....😡let's all get excited at mankey marching on the spot.....duck sake...begging for a golden carriage...greedy fat bleeping beg😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Ah no I can’t lie, if this was my fella I’d bin him and move to the other side of the world. Full name change the lot. 😩😂
Its a blessing I done it ==So he's not changed at all still the same so whatever has caused the rift in the marriage dont expect any change there either.
LOSSER.. Taking money from no doubt Vunerable People who just want to be popular.

• Wow
Just been tapping the screen like a mad woman for DD .....what's it come to?🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hes going to jump in the sea if he gets the big competition gift, absolute vile specimen

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Dear Lucy
Pack up all his stuff and change the bleeping locks!
Love mumz xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
definitely think they have broken up

someone asked if they had broken up and tom ignored it and the mods said “no personal questions” “tom isnt answering personal questions”

As much as I don’t like Mr Mankey, I think he totally loves and adores Lucy
If this break up is real, it’s because of his TT addiction and his unhealthy obsession with numbers and competitions
If he stuck to his day job I think they would have stood a chance of it all working out
He put all his effort in TT and begging and leaderboards and obviously neglected what’s important
Claire’s going down the same path, but she’s been with her partner a long time and Andy seems very passive so that could end alright for her
Tom however has fucked it all up all by himself
I bet it’s killing him not being online right now doing the Royal competition
But I bet it’s killing him more not being with Lucy
He always said TT has given him and his family great opportunities and if it ended tomorrow he would still have his family
Well………….
As much as I don’t like Mr Mankey, I think he totally loves and adores Lucy
If this break up is real, it’s because of his TT addiction and his unhealthy obsession with numbers and competitions
If he stuck to his day job I think they would have stood a chance of it all working out
He put all his effort in TT and begging and leaderboards and obviously neglected what’s important
Claire’s going down the same path, but she’s been with her partner a long time and Andy seems very passive so that could end alright for her
Tom however has fucked it all up all by himself
I bet it’s killing him not being online right now doing the Royal competition
But I bet it’s killing him more not being with Lucy
He always said TT has given him and his family great opportunities and if it ended tomorrow he would still have his family
Well………….
I dont like anyone separating especially when children are involved. I agree with you though they need to stop this stupid TT and be a proper family.

Yeah she's gonna be seeing it all for herself now....little tit bag.... begging from mummy's whilst Lucy at home with the children and baby on her own...but no change there...she managed everything before with the added "bonus" of that fat slob hanging around doing duck all....and as for his other children...they're ot missing much either...bleeping sad sack he is😡
No change with him still begging !

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.