Manley Family #14 Tom’s on a losing streak, doesn’t know the meaning of a working week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is his BIG battle with tonight?
he is usually on now getting ready 🤣
He tells people he gets the viewers pumped up and ready for it 🙄

he knows he got no chance of finishing top 20 so he hasn’t been live as much.

I can not believe he is in the same t shirt he tipped water all over - he let it dry off and still wearing it out -omg 🤮 he must stink

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is his BIG battle with tonight?
he is usually on now getting ready 🤣
He tells people he gets the viewers pumped up and ready for it 🙄

he knows he got no chance of finishing top 20 so he hasn’t been live as much.

I can not believe he is in the same t shirt he tipped water all over - he let it dry off and still wearing it out -omg 🤮 he must stink
Mel Moon tonight

Reactions: 4
More than once today I thought Roadman Ralph had that crying filter on, he hasnt haha so funny.

• Haha
He dribbles that much bullshit. He battled roadman saying he's not really trying to get up the board on the competition, he's concentrating on the weekly. Roadman went and mankey said he's tipping iced water over himself for the big competition gift. Shutup you fat mankey twit you don't care where they come from or what gifts you get, as long as you get enough for your next massive plate of food. Animal

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He dribbles that much bullshit. He battled roadman saying he's not really trying to get up the board on the competition, he's concentrating on the weekly. Roadman went and mankey said he's tipping iced water over himself for the big competition gift. Shutup you fat mankey twit you don't care where they come from or what gifts you get, as long as you get enough for your next massive plate of food. Animal
It wasn’t icy. It was just cold from the tap

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who's got their tattle t shirts & baseball caps ready to crash this partay 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Pumping people up ready for the battle 🙄
Sat in bed on his phone.
He keeps telling everyone to recharge and he thinks he’s going to loose tonight. (Making people feel sorry for him) so they gift big!

he’s not even ashamed of asking people for money 😡

He should go sit outside the shop and put his Mankey hat on the floor so people throw pennies in!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The fat lump of lard has literally said they’ve sent around £700 in Primark in this this last month !!

🤬🤬🤬🤬

2DABEB2A-4DFB-48F4-BA5A-EDAD64AD3A98.png

This is tubby Tom pumping everyone up 🙄🤭🤦🏼‍♂️🐷

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The fat lump of lard has literally said they’ve sent around £700 in Primark in this this last month !!

🤬🤬🤬🤬

View attachment 1261962

This is tubby Tom pumping everyone up 🙄🤭🤦🏼‍♂️🐷
Have they bought about 50 of the same item in Primark as I don’t think I’ve ever seen either of them in more than 4 different items of clothing

I do spend a lot on Clothes and Trainers myself but it’s earned money from working for a living

Had he also somehow managed to get stains on his little Pedalo Hat

• Haha
Come on guys recharge 🙄🤮🤮🤮🤮

no thanks Mank I will be telling Mel moons screen even though she’s a beg but rather her win.
He just said the holiday will do the kids much better than being in school sat in a class room 😡

Ruby and Ali are seeing their dad a few times this week as he won’t see them for two weeks.

what a brilliant dad he sounds.
Shame Mankey ain’t seeing his kids at all and he won’t see them for two weeks either. He’s the most shortest father 😡 he makes me sick!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Come on guys recharge 🙄🤮🤮🤮🤮

no thanks Mank I will be telling Mel moons screen even though she’s a beg but rather her win.
He just said the holiday will do the kids much better than being in school sat in a class room 😡

Ruby and Ali are seeing their dad a few times this week as he won’t see them for two weeks.

what a brilliant dad he sounds.
Shame Mankey ain’t seeing his kids at all and he won’t see them for two weeks either. He’s the most shortest father 😡 he makes me sick!!
What an absolute state, why’s he always in bed now, the big stinking lump 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Did you just hear him say good night to rubes but nothing to Ali I wish their dad would see the way he treats Ali so differently

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Lucy told him kitchen a mess that’s why he’s got that pathetic post going up & down lazy tramps cleaning up ….tramps 🤢

Pity there were no viewers when he returned beg beg beg fat twit !

998543D5-50E7-4105-A17F-7EA2B3E576B7.png

Lucy told him kitchen a mess that’s why he’s got that pathetic post going up & down lazy tramps cleaning up ….tramps 🤢

Pity there were no viewers when he returned beg beg beg fat twit !

998543D5-50E7-4105-A17F-7EA2B3E576B7.png
Look at him getting all excited 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s just told people not to send gifts till 8.30 cos it’s double points. You really are a low life Mankey.

• Angry
I think mels forgot about the battle shes been guessing toy story characters for past 10 mins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.