Manley Family #14 Tom’s on a losing streak, doesn’t know the meaning of a working week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the winning title from @lyndseyross115

Recap is a few quotes from thread #13 from various Tattlers

All off to sunny Spain, La Viva La Begging
Nightly battles, Recharge, lets get up the leaderboard. I'm not a sore loser, its just that I prefer to win and when I don't I get furious
Tom's a cnut
Tom will do anything to get up the leader board, even if it means committing benefit fraud
Manley Family Stains, Planes & Can’t Drive Automobiles
Lucy spent more on eyelashes and nails then most people spend in a week on food, thanks gifters
Tom promised Dickstarr a donation towards Reggie's GFM but it's not appeared (did this happen before with Tash?)
They love a Primark haul to show where their gifter's money has gone
Show their audience how much takeaway and meals out they can get from their generous gifts
They have found a few new begging buddies to duel with
Tom is not anti American in fact he loves Americans so much he wants his own one or few as they are the big gifters
This has upset the lovely Sharon, who snipes him if she gets the chance .. way to go Sharon!
Super greedy in the weekly's and the competitions as both him and his Mrs have a go
Still taking children's pocket money
Still talking to under 13's
Is Dolly the puppy even OK after being sat on 3 times by Claire?
Tom and Lucy continue to favour dirty smelly clothing
Doing TikTok is proper hard graft so he has to alienate himself from his family while on the beg and sits alone begging
Has a Manley's Army Song woooo hooooo
He will pour water over his head if he gets a Lightshow (but that's not begging)
He will sing a song if he gets gifted Judges or Drums (but that's not begging)
He will follow back any big gifters (but that's not begging)
He is not begging for his holiday or his spending money (no because that was last months begging budget)
He is simply begging to finance his belly, his bills, his hauls
Neither can sing, they just shout while clearing their throats
Ladies and gentlemen .... I give you Tom Manley, a man to look up to, a role model, a pillar of society, a picture of health and happiness

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Nightly battles, Recharge, lets get up the leaderboard. I'm not a sore loser, its just that I prefer to win and when I don't I get furious
Tom's a cnut
Tom will do anything to get up the leader board, even if it means committing benefit fraud
Lucy spent more on eyelashes and nails then most people spend in a week on food, thanks gifters
Tom promised Dickstarr a donation towards Reggie's GFM but it's not appeared (did this happen before with Tash?)
Show their audience how much takeaway and meals out they can get from their generous gifts
Tom is not anti American in fact he loves Americans so much he wants his own one or few as they are the big gifters
This has upset the lovely Sharon, who snipes him if she gets the chance .. way to go Sharon!
Super greedy in the weekly's and the competitions as both him and his Mrs have a go
Doing TikTok is proper hard graft so he has to alienate himself from his family while on the beg and sits alone begging
He will pour water over his head if he gets a Lightshow (but that's not begging)
He is not begging for his holiday or his spending money (no because that was last months begging budget)
Ladies and gentlemen .... I give you Tom Manley, a man to look up to, a role model, a pillar of society, a picture of health and happiness
Best recap ever👏👏🤣🤣
And very apt thread title🤣

@Hairy-poppins , in answer to your previous question....
She was shrieking "shallow"🙉
Then ....the climb ffs......I'm currently in a darkened room ..wishing I hadn't bothered to be a nosy witch and go snoop on my my other account🤣

THEN...to top it off....had a nosy at shan and fringe goblin and shan was shrieking some tit too.....she needs to exercise her vocal chords a bit!!! It tipped me right over the edge!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How old is Ruby?
Lucy is packing a Trunki for Ruby for her holiday but they are for age 3-6. But age 6 is probably too old
They are little tiny ride on suitcases for toddlers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How old is Ruby?
Lucy is packing a Trunki for Ruby for her holiday but they are for age 3-6. But age 6 is probably too old
They are little tiny ride on suitcases for toddlers
Bet airline will think Jesus Christ look at these coming with all the luggage

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Tom's a cnut
Fantastic recap ❤

Bet airline will think Jesus Christ look at these coming with all the luggage
The clampits onboard 🤢

Haven’t seen anything of these vile people today thank the lord no doubt they’ve been busy begging

• Haha
  • Sick
Can always rely on both of you to make me laugh🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ps....if Mrs dhb reading.. sorry about the profile pic...sure you won't mind🙈🙈be flattered💖💖💖
Loving the PP, told you that you had your very own Christian Grey, I didn't see a red room in his video 🤗🤭

• Haha
Loving the PP, told you that you had your very own Christian Grey, I didn't see a red room in his video 🤗🤭
Oh yes!!! Loving it🤣🤣🤣🤣only he could get away with posting that video🤣🤣🤣💖
He and Jayne in all seriousness seem the perfect couple!💖
Says she through gritted teeth!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣..joke..
.I'm happily ensconced with my childhood best friend who I met up with 13 years ago after a horrendous marriage....its all in good spirits....but.....he is the king of cool for some of us more mature ladies🤣🤣
I've just swiftly deleted the screen shots off my phone cos I would have serious questions to answer if my own Christian grey(( bless him🤣🤣) at home saw them🙈

• Haha
Oh yes!!! Loving it🤣🤣🤣🤣only he could get away with posting that video🤣🤣🤣💖
He and Jayne in all seriousness seem the perfect couple!💖
Says she through gritted teeth!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣..joke..
.I'm happily ensconced with my childhood best friend who I met up with 13 years ago after a horrendous marriage....its all in good spirits....but.....he is the king of cool for some of us more mature ladies🤣🤣
I've just swiftly deleted the screen shots off my phone cos I would have serious questions to answer if my own Christian grey(( bless him🤣🤣) at home saw them🙈
Hahahahaha I'm cracking up, not sure how many others are at the mature end of age but I am and loved the Christian Grey style video. Glad you found your happiness but I sneaky look at the video now and again never hurt anyone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahaha I'm cracking up, not sure how many others are at the mature end of age but I am and loved the Christian Grey style video. Glad you found your happiness but I sneaky look at the video now and again never hurt anyone 😂😂
He's too cute and cheeky 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I speak for myself obvs....🤣🤣when I say "mature"!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.