Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Ok I'm not gonna lie I'm blocking them and scarebare while they are away. I'm not afraid to admit I have cried watching their videos because I get bad mum guilt as it is. I so desperately want to take my boys away on an amazing holiday and to go on a plane but there is just no way we could afford to. Then you get these lot rubbing it in that they having a lovely two week break basically for free while the rest of us struggle. It makes me feel very jealous and I'm not usually like that. I just can't watch them right now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

nathan25

VIP Member
Is this their 4th day there now?

Plane was hour and half late,
Lucy tipped gin all over the seat so they were soaked
Got to hotel and no food so had to just do with the snack bar
Been told of from the hotel for filming
Shit food
Entertainment is head, shoulders knees and toes on repeat
Looks like they haven’t got much money as won’t buy anything outside the resort or even leave the resort for that matter
Problems with staff
Jezzzzz you still got over a week to go Tubby,
I suppose things can only get better a 😊

anyone seen any duets yet? His belly looks like a pissing kinder surprise 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17

TikTokHater

Tom’s fuming 🤣

What does he expect? Fair enough he has the right to be annoyed over the comment but the person was true though, he loves kids but not his own so it seems. He doesn’t bother with his kids, he talks to kids online (on lives) and happily takes money from them. Wasn't it mentioned in the previous thread he said to a kid to message him? He doesn’t help himself.
For him to say he doesn’t care if she gets hate or backlash is disgusting considering she speaks the truth. Prove her wrong Tom you fat cunt. Spend some time with your children rather than offending our eyes all over tiktok.

Ok Tom. We all know you read this so here’s a challenge for you. Plan a live, but without any mods on. If you think you’re as popular as you think you are then it shouldn’t be a problem. I personally believe it would be the highest viewed live ever because the people will have the chance to tell you exactly what they think of you without any of your arse kissers booting/blocking them. Balls in your court tubby Tommy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

mumz

VIP Member
That video has made my day. I hope I get a special mention when they post screen shots
Tom
Nothing gets deleted here, we post, we own it, it stays. After 10 mins we don’t even have the ability to edit our posts
Tom has either read this thread or the hotel have had a word
Their vid is just a bluff for our benefit
Tom. Stop filming other peoples kids, you already have a bad reputation
Stop taking money from kids on TT, it’s not earning because SM is your job, its blatant taking gifts which equal money kids
Lucy, your kids are burnt, that’s dangerous, they need a high factor 50+ water resistant SPF and even if it says water resistant it needs reapplying after being in the pool, especially if they have had a rub down with a towel
Enjoy your holiday, you begged so hard for it.
Nobody wants you kicked out of the hotel. They just want you to be aware of people around you
Anyway…… When I go on holiday later this year, I hope to be having such a good time that I won’t bother with my phone
JUST SAYING
Oh and don’t say you are posting your holiday shenanigans because SM is your job. Every job allows for time out

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
There is a TikTok going around that a young girl have gifted Mankey when he was doing the big battles as he calls them anyway she gifted money her grandma had left her and now her parents have found out from seeing bank statements. She’s said she wants the money back. She gifted two nights in a row 😳 the girl looks about 12 🥺 shes obviously been sucked in to Mankeys grooming ways. I hope her mum takes this further it’s not on

• Wow
  • Angry

TikTokHater

It comes across as a poor remake of Reservoir Dogs.
Reservoir Cunts.

Trust me you fat pricks, nobody is obsessed with you! The majority of us are just concerned for your children because you two lumps obviously don’t know the first thing about parenting.
How are your sons Tom? Is it true that they had permission to join you on holiday just as long as there was no tiktok involved because that’s what I’ve heard from someone incredibly close to you.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
No nappy today 🤣🤣 but they don’t read here do they 🤪🤪
I've just come to say the same thing 🤣🤣

Ok I'm not gonna lie I'm blocking them and scarebare while they are away. I'm not afraid to admit I have cried watching their videos because I get bad mum guilt as it is. I so desperately want to take my boys away on an amazing holiday and to go on a plane but there is just no way we could afford to. Then you get these lot rubbing it in that they having a lovely two week break basically for free while the rest of us struggle. It makes me feel very jealous and I'm not usually like that. I just can't watch them right now
Listen please don't get upset about the likes of these! They are nothing but begs and scruffs. Thier time will come. Don't ever feel guilty for doing your best x

• Heart

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Kids are red raw the baby has a snotty nose whilst eating chips & garlic bread bless him wipe his damn nose and put tshirts on those children!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Today’s comments have put him in a bad mood. No battle. He will be live once the kids are in bed
Too late now to think of the kids Tom
You’ve said that purely because of the comments
You’ve ignored the kids all week sat in your begging bed or wobbling about on the kitchen chair whatever that’s about
So you’re spending a couple of hours with the kids after school and before bedtime
Wow
The dad of the year award goes to ………………..

• Haha

TikTokHater

Well earned holiday? Are you for fucking real? Myself & my family have a holiday booked in august. We are taking a week off work (work means job FYI Tubby Tommy). We paid for this holiday ourselves by earning an honest living. That holiday is going to be well earned. Whoever you are, go give your fucking head a wobble. Cunt.

They act like they don't care 🤣 they don't realise its just the beginning 👀
2 days in and Tattle rules victorious!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
Why re you letting your kids burn like this you disgusting twats - the kids will be crying tonight where they are so burned.
look at the video of the kids on the trampoline and the one before of Lucy and Ruby walking down the street - shocking!! They are red raw. Also why is the baby in that pram with fucking fur around it and blankets on. He will overheat you fools

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Thanks for the winning title from @lyndseyross115

Recap is a few quotes from thread #13 from various Tattlers

All off to sunny Spain, La Viva La Begging
Nightly battles, Recharge, lets get up the leaderboard. I'm not a sore loser, its just that I prefer to win and when I don't I get furious
Tom's a cnut
Tom will do anything to get up the leader board, even if it means committing benefit fraud
Manley Family Stains, Planes & Can’t Drive Automobiles
Lucy spent more on eyelashes and nails then most people spend in a week on food, thanks gifters
Tom promised Dickstarr a donation towards Reggie's GFM but it's not appeared (did this happen before with Tash?)
They love a Primark haul to show where their gifter's money has gone
Show their audience how much takeaway and meals out they can get from their generous gifts
They have found a few new begging buddies to duel with
Tom is not anti American in fact he loves Americans so much he wants his own one or few as they are the big gifters
This has upset the lovely Sharon, who snipes him if she gets the chance .. way to go Sharon!
Super greedy in the weekly's and the competitions as both him and his Mrs have a go
Still taking children's pocket money
Still talking to under 13's
Is Dolly the puppy even OK after being sat on 3 times by Claire?
Tom and Lucy continue to favour dirty smelly clothing
Doing TikTok is proper hard graft so he has to alienate himself from his family while on the beg and sits alone begging
Has a Manley's Army Song woooo hooooo
He will pour water over his head if he gets a Lightshow (but that's not begging)
He will sing a song if he gets gifted Judges or Drums (but that's not begging)
He will follow back any big gifters (but that's not begging)
He is not begging for his holiday or his spending money (no because that was last months begging budget)
He is simply begging to finance his belly, his bills, his hauls
Neither can sing, they just shout while clearing their throats
Ladies and gentlemen .... I give you Tom Manley, a man to look up to, a role model, a pillar of society, a picture of health and happiness

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
Ladies, I left ya one evening to have a night out and I come back to 5/6 pages to catch up on 🤭

I don’t know, you trolls are hilarious!! 🤣

what’s happened is, Andy pandy, big bird or tubby Tom’s read tattle and they’d seen some comments and thought we’ll do a video about it.

if you look it’s the most

viewed
Liked
& comments

they’ve realised that this holiday the views etc aren’t as good as previous holidays and what does everyone love ?? DRAMA !!

#lovemytattlefam 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 15

mumz

VIP Member
So amazing that he chose “work” with the inhales over seeing his other 2 boys one weekend 🤪🙃🙃🙃
Lucys reply to the comment I posted a couple of posts up^^
They only film what they want us to see
Well……
When you’re online begging for 6 plus hours a day that’s proof enough he’s not spending time with his kids
He was all alone in his bedroom for hours at a time for 3 days

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
685 likes

Lucy refused to buy Ali a little toy in the shop earlier
Yet she can buy 200 Lambert & Butler
2DD9ACE0-D91E-489D-BB9A-567F1F4F3D82.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
  • Sad

mumz

VIP Member
My rating for food is 0
My rating for entertainment 0

Room 0

Is this their 4th day there now?

Plane was hour and half late,
Lucy tipped gin all over the seat so they were soaked
Got to hotel and no food so had to just do with the snack bar
Been told of from the hotel for filming
Shit food
Entertainment is head, shoulders knees and toes on repeat
Looks like they haven’t got much money as won’t buy anything outside the resort or even leave the resort for that matter
Problems with staff
Jezzzzz you still got over a week to go Tubby,
I suppose things can only get better a 😊

anyone seen any duets yet? His belly looks like a pissing kinder surprise 😳
Can’t film much with the kids because they got burnt day 1
Haley joint account forgotten about
Won’t buy the kids any toys or anything
Both of the “Mrs” acting like overgrown schoolgirls who have never had a drink before and co- ordinating outfits giggle giggle
I would have more fun in Butlins in Skegness than that craphole of a resort.
Heck! My back garden with its 6x6ft paddle pool’s more fun!

• Haha