Manley Family #14 Tom’s on a losing streak, doesn’t know the meaning of a working week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up with the last bits of the thread, great title and recap :)

I don’t get why he finds it tiring, he is just standing or sitting there asking for money, he acts like it’s a job which we all know it’s not, I’ll tell you what is tiring Tom my Nan and Grandad both in their 60’s working every hour they can (like most people of course), you wouldn’t cope with the hours they both work and the demands of their jobs for a start they are on their feet all day and you’re just over 30 years younger than them 😳 Fat lazy good for nothing slob.
He looks that unhealthy...that even breathing would tire him out 😱still a lazy slibby lard arse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
636CD88C-89A4-4FD8-A7D4-D117100B5A91.png

bleeping 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷 the lot of them.

free meal paid by their mugs (followers)

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
3 massive suitcases and 3 trunkies
Tom has to put half a T-shirt and a Parmo in each one so he has at least 1.5 T-shirts for the holiday, as it’s not likely he will take clean Shorts or underwear, just his weekly bath in his pants and let them dry au naturale so they get the lovely foisty kitchen smell from home for comfort

And he probs won't wear them.all🤣🤣

Do they do t shirts to accomodate his fat square head in primark?? 🤔
They absolutely don’t, but he takes after his hero Lawrence and squeezes into a medium to show how slim he is

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t know how Lucy can bear doing the do with him
Ewww ikky ikky

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont want to sound mean as im biggish myself 😂 but will he have to buy an extra seat for the plane

• Haha
I dont mind a guy with a few extra pounds since lock down we all are, but he is gross in everyway.
Here we go with the party again, anything to attract the gifters.

Reactions: 7
Bretts got 50 in his live and Toms got 150
Bretts smashing it lol

• Haha
That t-shirt definitely smells of B.O 🤢. He's nowhere near where he started off in the competition last night, 75 now 🤣🤣 and 36 In the weekly. What a shame you are failing in the rankings skanky

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.