mamof4andmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No defo not early 30’s they are closer to 40 they don’t look early 30’s at all!!
Yeah there is no proof it was him but another member had info on the having sheds with animals kept in them and they do have a bit of land!

Reactions: 2
I'm nealry sure that was him hit with that bill a few years back and he DOES keep them dogs in horrible cages out his back Ive seen it myself.

Reactions: 1
Her ali express cart has 34 items in it 🙄love to know where all the money comes from

Philos credit card pays for it all, plus the cleaner, plus her cans, plus her EVERYTHING. Great to have that but a little bit of independence for her would be great.

Philos credit card pays for it all, plus the cleaner, plus her cans, plus her EVERYTHING. Great to have that but a little bit of independence for her would be great.
She actually has a great life. You’d think today with the kids being back in school she’d do a bit of housework (instead of hiring cleaners) but no she swans back to bed and shops on ali. Some life

For some reason I can't quote messages anymore :mad::mad:

I know some people love getting their kids to school and going back to bed or watching tele but that's all she seams to ever do. Like she could have easily got her shopping done, cleaned up, walked the dog, made dinner, done other things in the house.....

Some of the Rip offs she buys on Ali are pure tack! I wouldn’t be bothered buying it as it looks like stuff you’d buy from a “lucky lucky”🤣

Reactions: 3
Some of the Rip offs she buys on Ali are pure tack! I wouldn’t be bothered buying it as it looks like stuff you’d buy from a “lucky lucky”🤣
Yess I can quote now 🎊

Some of the bits she gets on Ali are lovely but like that alot of it is very " lucky lucky" I like a bargain but waiting weeks sometimes months for a knock off pair of Chanel runners wouldn't be for me

I actually like her , Her page gives me a good giggle , I have two kids and only one has special needs and by god is it hard work , when they went to school today , I sat and read a book for a few hours in the peace and quiet , so I wouldn’t be judging her for that and I think all 3 of her boys have additional needs , I know with my sons appointments and everything else I can’t go out to work so maybe it’s the same for her

Reactions: 15
I actually like her , Her page gives me a good giggle , I have two kids and only one has special needs and by god is it hard work , when they went to school today , I sat and read a book for a few hours in the peace and quiet , so I wouldn’t be judging her for that and I think all 3 of her boys have additional needs , I know with my sons appointments and everything else I can’t go out to work so maybe it’s the same for her
I have a son who has an awful lot of problems a list as long as your arm, I get no sleep because of this not a minute to myself during the day lock down was horrendous but I put routines in place to help us both as i am a single mother and it is EXTERMLY hard. i get up at 6am after only 2-3 hours sleep just so i can get my cleaning done and food prep for the day, I get my son up we walk out dog, then its home and wash dressed feed and school. i go to work ..... i get home do washing, then collect my son and then its all my attention on him. my sons has appointments too but i take days off from work to go to them i take days off or go in late to make sure im at them or make sure i can go be trained up in whatever his therapist says would help him at home or school.

yes its hard and yes its nice to sit and do nothing at all when the kids are gone but the point here is shes always going shops on her own, yoga on her own, sun rises on her own, coffee in bed on her own, drinking and relaxing..... the list goes on. yes her life is stressful with the kids but at the same time she can put plans into action and help it not be.

Reactions: 6
Don’t tell me to go to the race thread. I comment on tattle enough. I really like her page. I love the sex chats. It’s normalized and she doesn’t go on like them it galz twats. Find that hard to believe about the animals. One of her boys loves animals she would of said it. Although she’s not like all bloggers. If you messaged her she would probably give you an honest answer and not block ya like the rest of them

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it's a bit weird that she's not tagging thepostmanhatesme on the stories about Ali, I thought they were friends but, I'm sure there is a reason...

I like her I think she’s very down to earth it’s the truth she speaks, she gives me a giggle sometimes the ask trish can be boring but we all have our own opinions I suppose

I like her, she has her moments but that’s most insta/bloggers don’t understand why she sends the kids on bus if she is following the bus to the school be just as easy to take them yourself.

I like her, she has her moments but that’s most insta/bloggers don’t understand why she sends the kids on bus if she is following the bus to the school be just as easy to take them yourself.
I can understand why she does that, shes trying to give them a bit of independence while still making sure she’s there in case they forget themselves. I’d be the same, I’m sure she’s probably only going to do it for a while until they learn and are more independent. I’d be the same. I’ve two boys with extra needs and they have zero awareness when it comes to their surroundings or road safety. There are no buses for my kids school as it’s so rural but if there was I’d imaging if I was sending them, I’d be after the bus for months 😂

Reactions: 6
From her latest stories it’s obvious she’s flat out reading this thread 🤣 Hi Trish 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.