mamof4andmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was great at the start but definitely see her changing somewhat now. I’m a bit confused as to the new dog they have. If her OH was convicted for cruelty to animals would that not affect him owning a pet in the future? Her house is amazing!

Reactions: 1
I thought she was great at the start but definitely see her changing somewhat now. I’m a bit confused as to the new dog they have. If her OH was convicted for cruelty to animals would that not affect him owning a pet in the future? Her house is amazing!
I was thinking its her way of showing it wasnt him.

Very strange the dog has just appeared.... he’s not a very young pup either .... probably around 14 weeks...

Reactions: 2
Mad how she’s on her stories now saying how casually dressed she is today, the day after people here saying how done up she always is 😂

Reactions: 2
new to this forum.......are there more threads on trish? or just this one would love to catch up on some more goss

the land they have at that house is mad, out the back they rent out a huge shed, the have loads of cages with dogs, birds of prey and ferrets. philo is always getting his bird of prey to attack pheasants and pigeons for fun he has ferrets for hunting and dogs for hunting. He has loads of mates in to he dog fighting. she's a tic with this talk to trish shite and the send in your sex stories boll*x as well... why did she hire a cleaner? i know her kids have problems but clean at night instead of having your cans or in the morning before they get up, poor philos credit card must be maxed out with all the ali express orders and cleaners and other tit she buys. would she not try get a lil morning job when the kids are in school and have her own money... i know easier said then done that its hard with 4 kids but at the same time other people like her but single mothers still work some go to college and some actually get tit done in their house and not sit around drinking and getting people to send in their sex stories..... where did the dog come from??? something strange there wouldn't trust them with a dog. sorry for alll the spelling mistakes :censored::eek::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: long ass night

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This is the only thread as far as I know.
That's mad about all the animals, hunting and fighting 😱 must be why he is never in the house. Must make a few bob with it too.
Didn't hear where the dog came from or how. Gorgeous thing it is.
I dont mind the talk to trish and stuff, I think it normalises stuff for women, makes them realise they aren't the only one with a relationship issue or whatever.
The animal stuff is awful, would never have thought it and it makes sense now too.

Reactions: 5
I he had to pay 100k during the recession then how did they manage to buy land and build a house, or have i picked up the fine wrong.

Yeah I don’t get the cleaner thing! If she spent less time on her phone and drinking cans she would have time to clean her house! She she had a little job I wouldn’t mind as much! But the house and kids are her job and she can’t even keep on top of that?? That’s disgraceful about the animals 🙄

Even all the sneaky cans hiding them from Phil so she must drink all the time and he says it over the state of the house.

They bought the land and got all his mates to do it with him for cheap and some free

And they thinking of buying the plot next to them as well and selling what they build on it

They’ve dogs in cages, Jesus that’s awful. It kinda explains where that puppy appeared from when their was no talk of getting a puppy, makes sense now.

I much prefer Trish to Mrs Glitz any day, Mrs Glitz is one of the worse moaners and negative people. I baffled how there both friends, but opposites attract I suppose. Mrs G try’s way to hard to be like trish and it’s cringe. Those false eyelashes are absolutely atrocious 🕷 🕷

I don’t mind mrs glitz but I did hear her being called out in another page for telling followers to drop presents into her on her birthday which was weird? Trish and her are only friends from meeting at the school so I wouldn’t say they are long life besties!!

Found it ... here it is animal cruelty 19 dogs, rabbits, horses 😳
I don't think this is him, it's just the same name. The court case was 10 years ago and he was 32 at time which would make him 42 now.....I think he's only early 30s? I

I really like Trish, and it's great that she makes an effort with her appearance and treats herself when she can. It can be very easy to slip into a rut at home with 4 children it can be very isolating so good on her.

Reactions: 7
I don't think this is him, it's just the same name. The court case was 10 years ago and he was 32 at time which would make him 42 now.....I think he's only early 30s? I

I really like Trish, and it's great that she makes an effort with her appearance and treats herself when she can. It can be very easy to slip into a rut at home with 4 children it can be very isolating so good on her.
She’s 38 and he’s a couple of years older than her so could easily be him.

Well shes 37 so i wouldn't say hes early 30s. I just dont think its him because how would you get q mortgage while owing 100k fine

I thought they were both in early 30s

Anyway aside from that I like her and her content I find her very easy to watch and listen to 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.