Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Between the book deal, writer role on that TV show about Mamamia, TV appearance fee and her actual day job, she would be making way more than $90k

You have to have the top level of hospital cover for obstetrics to be included and it is way more expensive than the next tier down. And, there is a 12 month waiting period before you can claim.
It was a surprise pregnancy so they probably didn’t upgrade yet

Reactions: 1

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
MM has posted an article about the horrific situation at al-Shifa hospital. Comments turned off of course, and no name attributed to the article.

The article is so poorly written I wouldn't want to put my name to it either I guess...
Is this literally the first thing they have written since the first week when Hamas attacked?

RMHI@1302

They are still there but I’m guessing she tried to post but it was declined so she commented on other posts instead. Whilst I agree with her sentiment, unfortunately it’s falling on deaf ears and I do think it’s slightly aggressive so won’t win much support.
Is this the same person that commented on the You Beauty thread regarding if Leigha was coming back on the podcast?

Michy02

VIP Member
Is the “Jit” character supposed to be Jamila? That’s the vibe I was getting. Too intellectual for the low brow content that gets clicks
Yea that’s what I thought. They have given her an environmental focus instead of the political one.
---
So I’ve seen 2 episodes and I found it ok not that interesting or groundbreaking. “Mia” correcting everyone who calls it a blog lol. Her character is very unlikable so they have got her down pat haha

giveitaboneploise

Chatty Member
I actually don’t mind it. Has big 80s vibes but I think it’s kind of perfect for an elevated Byron wedding. The wild fancy dress with the chill hair and bouquet. I think it’s fashion forward and cool. Straight out boho is done to death. Totally get that this is a snark site though so
That’s true. She’s so gorgeous. The tux still looks a bit out of place though

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Anyone wanting to watch/hate watch the show 'loosely based on Mia/ but not about Mia/ but is made by Mia's- friend's -husband who worked for the creep Harvey Weinstein'..... You can sign up to Binge at the moment for $2 🙃
valid until 27th nov I think