Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
I'm waiting for my turn with Jessie's new book from the local library. Besides the fact the library keeps me motivated to read a regularly, she isn't getting a dollar out of me!

Reactions: 2

Newhere2

VIP Member
Anyone wanting to watch/hate watch the show 'loosely based on Mia/ but not about Mia/ but is made by Mia's- friend's -husband who worked for the creep Harvey Weinstein'..... You can sign up to Binge at the moment for $2 🙃

• Haha

giveitaboneploise

Chatty Member
My fav comment was one asking if anyone knew what the main character did after she hit a cyclist - the aftermath wasn't shown in the series at all so how on earth would any of these sycophants know. Wild stuff.
Funny how sometimes it’s fiction, sometimes it’s not huh?

frenchiefern

VIP Member
I stupidly read the comments on that ‘article’. Great to see mammamia’s circle jerks have always been there. Amy Schumer being jealous of someone who works at MM? Fucking lol.

Attachments

• Haha

robbolife

VIP Member
Bugger it’s behind a paywall.
Regardless, based on the posts Mia is liking, it is clear there is no “balance” in her views so she probably doesn’t want to out herself outright.

Oh absolutely. But not even prepared to stand up for her beliefs or better yet, explain them except for shadowy posts and reposts like this. Jenna Price wrote a terrific article for the SMH the other day, very digestible. Not even dumbed down version for Mamamia? Either they think their audience is lacking in all interest and intelligence, or the editor in chief is not interested in any semblance of balance. https://www.smh.com.au/world/middle-east/hello-i-m-jewish-hand-me-a-keffiyeh-20231204-p5eox2.html

Reactions: 1

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Did I miss something with Liza Ratlifee giving birth? Did Mia give her a shout out at all? She always used to be up Liza's ass? Weren't they like absolute best friends? I neved here her name mentioned anywhere anymore.. I know she's on mat leave, but even before then she seemed to have gone very quiet.
It was mentioned on the podcast recently

Newhere2

VIP Member
Me too. I don’t dislike Mia as much as others at MM and i do find her story interesting. When does it start?
Dec..not sure what date. All eps at once
---
Has Outloud been cancelled today? I'm not a member of that cult group!

Last edited:
  • Haha

simoneanderscam

Chatty Member
Is the photo of Jessie in the office photo shopped or stretched? Her legs look so thin and quite long since she’s apparently so short

snarky mcsnark face

I get it through juniper. They like everyone are having supply issues and are currently getting a compounded version of it for people.

Can I ask how you got it? I’m slightly overweight at the moment and no matter how hard I train and have deficit calories, I can’t shift the baby weight I put on in my third pregnancy. I wasn’t able to walk or except use during pregnancy so have put on more than previous.
---

Holly is definitely small. Compare her with Leigh here.
---
I doubt Holly is on it, I think she’s just eating very little. I took it to lose a few kgs and it made me so ill that I’d honestly rather weigh broccoli for calorie counting than take it again.
It’s so hard to eat very little over a long period of time though… especially as a middle aged woman. Maybe she just has great willpower